One week late, lots of symptoms but BFN... Will GP do anything?

Nel1982

TTC number 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am now one week late but done five tests in last week and all BFN. Is it possible I could still be pg? I have had lots of symptoms for two weeks - bloating, stretching pains, cramping, headaches, tired, nausea.

Should I visit GP and will he do anything??

I am in the same situation as you.
Although yesterday I started spotting dark brown,
I thought well this is it. Anyhow, it went very pale pink only when
I wiped, and today nothing at all. This is not like me, I'm very heavy and cramp
Really bad normally. I'm debating wether to go to my doctors in the morning, the only symptoms I have are sore boobs, tired and irritable.

Id go doctors ask for a hcg blood test and whatever else they recommend, i have a good gp so would listen to my concerns in sure yours would too.

I am in the same situation as you.
Although yesterday I started spotting dark brown,
I thought well this is it. Anyhow, it went very pale pink only when
I wiped, and today nothing at all. This is not like me, I'm very heavy and cramp
Really bad normally. I'm debating wether to go to my doctors in the morning, the only symptoms I have are sore boobs, tired and irritable.

Thanks for your replies... You have made me feel a little less crazy. I am convinced I feel pregnant, but don't want the doctor to make me feel more crazy!! I also don't want to get my hopes up but not knowing is killing me.

This TTC business is a roller coaster isn't it? Think it sounds positive for both of us... Are you going to go doctors or wait a few more days?

Do you know when you ovulated?

You might have ovulated late and thats why AF is late, or not ovulated at all, which can happen from time to time.

I haven't gone to the doctors I'm just going to wait it out this week.
Putting extra stress on myself isn't helping!
I'm not 100% sure if I did ovulate or when. Although in the past when I have been a couple of days late and come on later, it's just like my normal heavy period. This time I'm on cycle day 38 now, and just very pale pink when I wipe?! This morning my boobs feel more sore and heavy, but negative pregnancy test this morning.
I have no idea what to think, this has never happened to me before.

My doctor doesn't do anything (doesn't offer hcg either). Last year I went 2 months without a period. I'm not sure but I think the first month I didn't ovulate so no unfertilised egg to get rid of and ov'd the second month so I finally got my period. :shrug: Good luck!

Af arrived today... Disappointed isn't the word!!

Hope the outcome is more positive for you... Let us know. Sending you buckets of baby dust

Xx

Af arrived today... Disappointed isn't the word!!

Hope the outcome is more positive for you... Let us know. Sending you buckets of baby dust

Xx

Oh no! Mine came too after teasing me by being late by 3 days :(

Hey guys, still no sign, feel different, but don't we all at this point?
Having a lot of signs and symptoms.
I'm on night shifts this week, so I'm determined to leave it a few more days
And if no sign then I will definitely visit my GP.
It's so emotionally draining as you all can imagine.
You don't want to get your hopes up but can't help but feel I am.
Like I said, think I should leave it, maybe by tomorrow if still no sign then I will test again. Hope your all ok, so sorry to hear af has arrived for you. It's awful and I know what your going through. We lost our peanut two years ago and haven't been pregnant since, apparently we are both fine!! So fingers crossed this is our time. Xx

Hey guys, still no sign, feel different, but don't we all at this point?
Having a lot of signs and symptoms.
I'm on night shifts this week, so I'm determined to leave it a few more days
And if no sign then I will definitely visit my GP.
It's so emotionally draining as you all can imagine.
You don't want to get your hopes up but can't help but feel I am.
Like I said, think I should leave it, maybe by tomorrow if still no sign then I will test again. Hope your all ok, so sorry to hear af has arrived for you. It's awful and I know what your going through. We lost our peanut two years ago and haven't been pregnant since, apparently we are both fine!! So fingers crossed this is our time. Xx

Fingers crossed for you... I am so impressed by your patience xx

Thanks Nel. I'm trying its so hard!
I guess I can't bear to see another negative.
Although the longer this goes on the more positive I'm becoming.
Thanks for your support, I will keep you informed either way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->