One week left!

Lionheart03

Reaction score
And trying not to drive myself insane because one week feels like a year in prego time :cry: so ready to have her already!!!!!

You are a day behind me and I fully sympathise, I just want a natural birth and anyone who was pregnant that I know seems to have jumped the queue and left me still with a bump!! Sending some labour dust if you do the same, don't know what else I could be doing to get it started

Same here! I'm hoping for natural too. Ugh I know I have a couple people in my family/friends who have had their babies and I'm still here stuck on standby, the rest of my prego friends aren't due until February/March/April. The family friend who was supposed to stick with me until next week (dd was the 29th) had him two weeks ago! Lol I feel like a sitting duck.

I've been staying active, using my ball, squats, but just nothing :/ hope my EPO pills are working though.

Fx for both of us!

That's exactly what it's like & you wake thinking, oh today it could be, but that day just continues like every other! I'm now excitedly looking at my pants when I use the bathroom hoping I will see a glimmer of hope....nope!
How much epo are you taking? I'm taking 3000mg & 1500mg of red raspberry leaf capsules, still nothing, maybe hair better! !

Right! Then as the night ends with no signs you're just ugh!

I'm checking too constantly. I'm starting to notice more mucus coming out, but not enough to get my hopes up.

I'm taking 3000 mg as well. One in the morning, the evening, and then I deposit one in down below at bedtime. I really should pick up some RRLT.

It's frustrating because from 36-37 weeks I was having BH so consistently and right when I hit 38 weeks it all stopped!

I don't even get those after sex! DH is very accommodating when I demand sperm for my cervix lol he's nearly more excited to meet his wee one!
Not sure if any of it is working at the rate I am popping pills, cleaning & walking to no avail is frustrating! My blood pressure was 110/68 on Tuesday, in a way I hope it would be raised as thought my body maybe gearing up....nope!!
Do you know what colour your bump is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->