One Year Ago Today

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/51358-my-last-wishes.html

I want a Burger King Whopper for supper tonight.

Going to have a nice long shower and get all pruned up for tomorrow.

Going to have a drink! Yes, no judging, but I am having a drink of Baileys. Hospital gave me a sleeping aid to sleep tonight but I won't be taking it. Therefore, don't think a drink of Baileys is going to hurt compared to the sleeping aid.

Can't forget to finish packing!!!

Going to spend some time with my kids making cupcakes.

Then hopefully getting a good night's sleep. Perhaps get some action too. *Saying that with high hopes*

whaaaaat Chase is going to be 1 tomorow???? When did that happen ??

He most definitely is turning 1 tomorrow. Amazing how fast the first year went :(

Holy crap. I think I actually remember this original post!!

Holy crap. I think I actually remember this original post!!

:rofl:

Yes, that burger wasn't a great idea either. I remember that so well. Had major heartburn and took some tums at midnight when I woke at that time. When I woke again at 3 a.m. I was so thirsty because of the onions in the burger, yet I couldn't have a speck of water. Rules of the C-section. haha

Love it!! :) I had onion rings before I went into the hospital ;) I can't believe it's his birthday already..

Happy Birthday Chase!! :cake:

OMG I remember your original post, has it really been a year???? x

Apparently I never saw this post, but considering Hannah was only a month old that doesn't surprise me one bit :rofl: :rofl:

AAww I remember this!! It has all gone sooooo fast!

Happy Birthday Chase! :cake:

I just had a quick look through all teh girls that replied and they all have babies in their avatar now! It is so fab that most are still using bnb now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->