one year gone and still no bfp

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by pfom, Nov 16, 2011.

1. pfom

pfom Member

Hi All, i'm 32 have been reading this site for a few months but this is my first post, getting very sad, been trying for over a year now (14 months) and no BFP ever, had a few blood checks, tests etc, more to come, no problem identified, altough due to previous surgery in my 20's tubal blockage suspected, waiting for test. Anyone in a simliar situation?

2. ameeann

ameeann Well-Known Member

I'm not in the same situation hun at all, I didn't want to r&r...but I spend most of my time worrying about thing's like this . . . I can't even imagine how you are feeling.
    I hope you are okay and that everything gets sorted hun :hugs: to you and I hope you get your BFP without too much trouble!!

3. Mrs.B.

Mrs.B. Mum of 3 under 4

I'm on 1 yr and 1 day, Just waiting for F to arrive to start my investigation! Shes just not appearing! Typical :roll:

4. Princess Lou

Princess Lou Finally a Mummy!

Hi, I'm not in the same situation to you but I wanted to let you know a couple of interesting facts my FS told me. 96% of couples TTC will conceive with 2 years and 98% will in 3 years.

(I'm just one of the very unlucky few as I am in my fourth year. Lol.)

Good luck, never give up hope.

5. Lily7

Lily7 Mum & TTC#2

Hi I am 14 months so know how you feel, I havent even had a sniff of a bfp :(

I am on my 4th round of clomid as I have pcos and dont ovulate at all therefore dont have periods either so although the statistics look good on paper I have been told that unless they get me ovulating I have 0% chance of conceiving without some sort of medical intervention :(

Have they mentioned maybe starting you on clomid or anything?

6. ourfate

ourfate Mommy to Grayson

im in the same situation as Lily, on my 3rd round of clomid, diagnosed with pcos, and TTC 13 months now, so your not alone! hopefully just by having a HSG they can flush any blockage in your tubes and that will be all!!

7. Lisa92881

Lisa92881 Well-Known Member

Me too! Been about 13 months, with a lovely 6 cycles. We're all here for you. Hang in there, we will get our BFPs soon!!

8. Bunnylicious

Bunnylicious Well-Known Member

Hang in there! Your time will come!

I was one.
    After 1 year TTC, we tried IUI right away the following month.
    Lucky for us, we got BFP on 1st try.

9. xobabyhopes

xobabyhopes one angel & expecting.

- princess lou: well thats def some good information, i though i was different since we've been ttc for 15 months now.

as for your situation i cant say im in exactly the same boat but ive had blood tests,ultrasounds and everything and they cant seem to figure out why im having such a hard time since im young.

praying you ger your bfp and answers soon :hugs:

10. mummy.wannabe

mummy.wannabe Going through IVF

hey love, im 26 and been trying for 15 months now. im same situation
    had my blood tests to check for ovulation
    had scans, no pcos
    hubby has SA
    we are just waiting for the results.
    i had started to chill out about the situation whilst having the blood tests which i didnt think id be able to do.
    then my brother ( who is 21, his gfs baby is due xmas day) texts me ans says im making way too much of a deal about this xmas. which made me really emotional, i said to him, he has a baby to think about and i wish thats all i had to think about too, and told him he didnt know what i was going through and to not be so insenitive, and now im back to how i was feeling months ago, very down and longing for a baby x

im here babe if you want to chat x