One Year Old Not Happy!!

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
Hi I dont usually post on here much but I love reading and sometimes replying to other peoples posts. My LO was one last week and for the past few days has been so whiny and not happy at all. He is usually so happy and laid back and im not sure why he has suddenly changed. I am wondering wether he has more teeth coming? He has hardly eaten in the last couple of days. He currently has 8 teeth and they didnt seem to bother him. He had a bit of an upset tummy yesterday too. He is still going to bed fine and taking his naps etc but he just always seems like he is tired all the time, would teething make him like that?
Thanks for reading :thumbup:

Hi, it might be teething or maybe he's just having an off day or something? Emm is like that sometimes, wont have a proper nap, wont eat much, then she's ok again. Is he dribbling a lot? Sometimes I think it's just a phase! x

could be teething, my son always seems to be more tired when he is teething ( dont know why) if there are any other signs of teeth coming then id say yes.
otherwise maybe getting a cold or something ?

sounds like it could be teething. Hannah always seems to sleep more right before more teeth start popping through the gum line, and than her sleep goes downhill :rofl:

Hi thanks for your replies he was not very well bless him. I had to leave work early on tuesday as he had high temp and couldnt stay awake. Doctor said he had a viral infection. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->