One year on

babybell

1 angel TTCAL
Reaction score
It's been one whole year since I found out my babies heart stopped beating. One whole year since you were taken away from me.
I feel robbed! Why us? Why can we not get pregnant again? Will we ever have a baby in our arms.
Everywhere around me my friends are having babies and I am left with empty arms.
When will it be my turn :(

Hi, sorry for your loss xx

I had a hard day today (18th) its one year since I had medical management for my mmc and the fact I dont have my baby or a baby on the way has really got to me, I have just broke down crying at the slightest of things.

Hang in there, Im sure it will happen for us both soon, we will have our forever baby!! Xxx

Hi there, just read your post and it really struck a cord with me as you sound so sad. Exactly how I'm feeling. Have had 2 miscarriages now. My 2nd one was almost exactly year after the 1st so November has really horrible memories for me now. Feel horrible that we are in this situation again and I feel like most of my hope has gone. Life's tough... But I guess my point in replying was justnto let you know that you're not alone. We both feel horrible but am sure there are many, many ladies on here who also felt like us once and now have happy stories. Sometimes it feels impossible but let's try and continue to hope. Good luck xxxx

it's been over a year now for me too since my last mc and i feel exactly the same as you all at the moment. sorry for everyone's losses its been so difficult lately as alot of people i know have just had a baby or are expecting. i hope 2012 brings us all what we want
good luck ladies :hugs:

My loss has been recent but I feel your pain. I wish you the best in 2012 and the hope of a rainbow baby for us all.

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for your replies ladies and I am sorry that we are all going throught this.
I really appreciate your support and kind words

This weekend has been hard and it didn't help that AF reared her ugly face too.

I'm feeling more positive today and I'm sure it will happen one day. But the wait is driving me crazy!

Good luck to you all and I'll try not to be all doom and gloom with my next post! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->