Ong how much longer?!?!

MummyKP

Reaction score
Seriously how can these men just watch us pine over wanting a baby?! This weekend I've been a nightmare with really wanting a baby, more than ever I think! I seem to be surrounded by pregnant ladies/baby announcements etc, and I actually feel jealous :( I told DH how i felt jealous and he said it'll happen soon, and I said that's what he keeps saying, how long does soon go on for?! This wait is killing me I've never felt so sure of wanting our own little family!! I don't want to wait any longer :'(

Took the words out my mouth!!! This weekend another of other halfs friend announced she is pregnant. Thrilled for them, but I couldn't help but get upset wanting it to be us so so so badly :(. Don't worry so many of us feel the same. I drowned my sorrows in a whole box of maltesers if that is any help haha! X

Autumn leaves I'm so glad it's not just me!! It's horrible when friends/family announce it when you want it so much! Happy but hard at the same time! Haha glad I'm not the only one that's had lots of chocolates to make you feel better lol I've done exactly the same! I think I'm gunna have to have a chat with DH about a proper set in stone date because beforehand we said we'd stop preventing after new year but now I feel like he's gunna try forget that & continue to use condoms for a few more months :( are you waiting for anything in particular? X

I am feeling the same too ladies! I don't know if I can wait another year its so hard and yes I get jealous too. Why cant they see that its all we want and to just take the plunge? Other people do and it all works out fine.

Yeh I feel very relieved that OH set a date and we are working to it. We are waiting due to various things. Move to bigger house in April, want to save a bit more, I've just started a new job. So right now wouldn't be most ideal.

The problem is Oh doesn't understand the feelings of being upset about it. I was trying to explain to him how it's most annoying re how in life many things you want you can't have due to money..talent..opportunities etc, where as a baby there isn't a reason why we CANT. But it's sensible to wait for the best circumstances re above. He kind of then understood the frustration more!

I just keep thinking it's 6 months. Two months are filled with working hard in new job. 2 months of house moving palaver. Then it's our five years when we are going away. And then it's June when my best friends baby is due :). Then bang July we are there!

However that's ok all until something else sparks my annoyance haha x

I don't think there's a right time for it so our men just need to take the plunge as you say MissN8! It's so frustrating!! I'm still set on new year (although should be ovulating this week so would love to just stop preventing now lol) but I can't tell how he feels about it because sometimes he seems keen and others he doesn't!! So frustrating! Yeah men definitely don't understand it like we do! He's better now than he was since me speaking about it a little but I don't think they ever get that need to have a family like we do! Hopefully your 6 months will fly by Autumn Leaves! I'm hoping I'll only have to wait another month but it still kills me knowing I'm not pregnant yet and it could take us a while to conceive. Hoping we will conceive first try haha but aren't we all!

That's the thing men seem to think first month trying and bam your pregnant but its not always so easy plus you carry for 9 months..

That's what I've told him and tbh I think that's helped in my favour :) he's well aware it could take a while to conceive and he knows I don't want to be older having a baby so I definitely think telling him that has helped. I said it plainly that we could conceive first month or it could take us 12 months. When are you hoping to ttc missN8?

I'm hoping to come off my pill in nov next year or earlier if I can persuade OH. What about you? I know time will fly as this last year did but still seems so far away at the moment.

Hopefully the year will fly by for your MissN8, wouldn't it be fab if your OH surprised you and started earlier?!

In the new year we will NTNP for a few months. We will move on to TTC with charting if we aren't successful in those first few months. I know it's not far away but this waiting is rubbish!! With my cycle dates it'll be the middle of January that we will stop preventing as our first cycle. I really cannot wait!!

Oh you don't have too long mummykp! How exciting for you it will be here in no time

I know its not long but I am so impatient lol last night when we DTD he got a condom out and I was like argh!! Then he said not much longer until we lose them....but that not much longer could be different in his eyes to mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->