ongoing discount for huggies starter pack

earthangel26

Reaction score
Asda are having a toddler and baby event at the moment and their newborn baby starter kits are £3 (down from £5). You get a pack of nappies (x27) a pack of wipes and a little cotton hat. You also get 2x coupons worth £2 each. One of the coupons can be used on any pack of newborn huggies nappies. This coupon actually works on the starter pack itself so you can actually get a starter pack for £1, then use the next coupon to get another one for £1, and so on. Its very good value and I would make the most of it while the starter packs are discounted. I got 5 of these packs so I got 135 nappies 320wipes and 5 little hats for only £5. Bargain!!

btw I forgot to mention that my first pack was free due to the coupon I got from asda for registering for their baby club (which ended today) so if you didn't get one of these then you will pay £3 for the first pack, then £1 for every 1 you get using the coupon afterwards. Hope this makes sense!!

Thanks i still got my voucher from my free box so i will go and pick another box up today xx

i didnt get any voutchers in mine or a hat,

poor ,me lol

I did this yesterday and got 4 boxes! Only paid £3 as i got a voucher in store too.

Also in the Emma's Diary booklet, you can get a £2.50 voucher off. I was given two booklets, one from my midwife and one from my doctor. 50p a box is a bargain :) Might be worth asking at your doctors to see if they have any.

i bought a pack today and got 2 voutchers one for newborn and one for little swimmers £2 off each are these the ones that were used on the starter packs?

Yes, the newborn voucher can be used to get another starter pack. It says you can use it on any huggies newborn nappies but I used it to get another pack without any problems :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->