Online love turned out to be long lost brother

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by darkNlovely, Apr 1, 2011.

1. darkNlovely

darkNlovely Guest

Sarah went online to find a lover...and ended up on a blind date with her long lost BROTHER

A CLEANER signed up to a website and ended up on a blind date - with her long-lost brother.
    Sarah Kemp, 42, swapped emails and photos with 47-year-old George Bentley.

But it was only when they met in a pub on their first date and talked about their childhood that they realised they were brother and sister.
    Luckily, the penny dropped before any "kisses or fumbles" took place.
    Last night, Sarah said: "Can you imagine the surprise, joy and embarrassment we both felt? It was such a crazy thing."
    Sarah, from Edinburgh, added: "To meet your long-lost brother, in a bar, after over 30 years would be something by itself.
    "But to meet him in those circumstances - on a date, for crying out loud - really is something else. We obviously had far more in common than first thought."

Sarah and George were born in Ashford, Kent, where they spent an "idyllic childhood" with parents Felicity and David Bentley.

https://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/dailyrecord3/mar2011/0/9/sarah-kemp-and-george-bentley-image-1-788865005.jpghttps://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/dailyrecord3/mar2011/2/0/sarah-kemp-and-george-bentley-image-3-848360913.jpg

2. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

Oh wow, that has to be a 1 in 100million chance meeting! Kinda nice to hear that they arent in love and planning kids for a change lol, most of these stories end up like that.

3. Tegans Mama

Tegans Mama home edding mum of 2

I agree with this

The stories you read in Take a Break... "We met, fell in love, found out we're brother and sister, but against all odds, we will stay together and have children"..... :sick:

4. xashleyx

xashleyx proud mummy of 3

i agree that is sick!

5. charli87

charli87 Chloes Mummy

aww nice to see it had a happy ending rather than them falling in love or somethin

6. darkNlovely

darkNlovely Guest

I wonder if they sent each other nudes or sexy pics of each other before they found out.

7. darkNlovely

darkNlovely Guest

oh and sorry to say but time did not do them well.

8. staycutee

staycutee mummy

that's nice..

9. rockys-mumma

rockys-mumma Mummy to two lovely boys

:rofl: I bet they did!!! :sick:

Haha, I wondered what you were on about for a min... I thought that picture was of their parents! haha!!

10. AP

AP Well-Known Member

apparantly the site they met on is pretty much all about that kinda thing. dodgy pics, one night stands knda thing.

eeeeeeek!

11. MrsKippling

MrsKippling Well-Known Member

eeeeeew you ladies have dirty minds!! lol xxxx

12. darkNlovely

darkNlovely Guest

:haha: