Only 2 drops and already feel full!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by LorelaiLana, Jun 2, 2011.

1. LorelaiLana

LorelaiLana Well-Known Member

I kept having the urge to pee even though when I do its just 2/3 drops...It doesnt burn there and I drink only average amount of water...Whats going on? It seems to go away some days and back some days!

2. sazibubba

sazibubba pregnant with 2nd bubba

my wee is like that i must go every 5 mins!! i drink on average 2ltrs a day. its like as soon as i get the urge i cnt hold it coz its too painful/uncomfortable! :S do u get that?

3. LorelaiLana

LorelaiLana Well-Known Member

Exactly the same...The minute I drink a glass of water I pee a glass in 5-10 mins....But that changed to this annoying every 3 mins, 2 drops pee system...and then it goes back normal only to come back again!....
    Y'day was annoying becuase I kep looking for services to stop by on my trip from cambridge to milton keynes ( this trip I have to do everyday for work! :-( )

Seriously thought of Adult Diapers! :) Ha Ha! :)

4. CouldThisBeIt

CouldThisBeIt Mum of 1 and 1 on the way

Even though it doesn't burn it might be a UTI possibly. We're more prone to them now. My last one didn't burn, but I had some minimal kidney/back pain, and a heck of a lot of cramping.

5. Lashes85

Lashes85 Mommy to FOUR boys <3

Haha, I have 'thought' about investing in some nappies too lol.

It could be a UTI, as you can get them without pain. Or it's just baby lying on your bladder!! It drives me mad though xx

6. jac33

jac33 Well-Known Member

I'm sick of the constant peeing, feels like I need to go all the time

7. sazibubba

sazibubba pregnant with 2nd bubba

im goin gto wales in july ill be about 27 weeks! gonna take about 7 hours to drive there and we are going to do stops. thing is i duno how im goin to cope if i keep needing to wee all time lol

8. sueh81

sueh81 Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way

I feel like i'm absolutely desperate for a wee not long after i've already been and when I go it's just like 1 or 2 drops but I never actually feel like i'm relieved!! I've put it down to baby pressing on my bladder making me feel like it's full when it isn't! x