Only 4 pressies for OH :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elli21

Reaction score
This is the first xmas that OH and i have bought for eachother in 4 years.

And we had a limit of £50. We cant afford anymore than that.

Anyway,

Ive only got him 4 pressies for that and i feel a bit bad.

I got him a remington hair clipper set. (Hes been bugging me for it for months)
£25

A set of like 20 razor tips for his mach3 that come with some moisturiser etc.
£20

A goofy t-shirt
£7

And chocolates!!
£3

I feel bad, but i know all the pressies the kids and i got him he will love cos its things hes moaned about for ages...hence the boring top 2. And presents he'll find funny...the t shirt. And something he can eat that always goes down well.

Do i look stingy???

You dont look stingy at all hun, I think you got loads for £50 and he will love it all

Definitely not!

I'm a tight-arse, i haven't bought my OH anything :lol: but then again, he's bought me nothing either cos we're just too skint!

You're not being stingy at all hon! :hugs: That's great for £50 and you know it's stuff he'll like. I bought my OH a book from Oxfam as one of his presents!! I know he'll enjoy it though and that's the main thing so I don't feel stingy at all. We don't have a lot of money and we're planning our wedding for April so I only spent about £30 on him (and that was technically more than I can afford as I'm out of work and don't get JSA!). I'm sure he'll be happy with what you got him and will appreciate the effort! :hugs:

Beca :wave:

it's the though that counts babe.He will be happy with it xxx

Its not stingy at all! You got him something he both needs and wants! :hugs:

He'll have something to open on Christmas morning, that is from you that you spent time picking for him. I'm sure he'll love it :)

You did well for £50 hun. plus its stuff he actually wants, im sure he'd rather that than 20 presents of crap that'll get chucked in the cupboard

This is the first time in years me and my DH have bought for each other too, he got 4 things too :) But 4 things i know he'll love and that's what matters. Well I guess he'll have 5 things cause we all open pjs on Christmas Eve..but for Christmas morning 4 things.

That sounds like a balanced lot for £50!! :) I 'balanced' my DH's presents today by buying him a little something.....

(Was about to list what I got, then realised he can read this :dohh:)

I tend to go for something the person wants, something useful, something cool/unique that is a 'bonus' and something they can eat (though DH doesn't like sweets etc!) so that sounds like a perfect little bundle :)

xx

no thats what we've spent too....i got my OH
a pair of jeans
simpsons alarm clock
2 jumpers
rum truffles
aftershave
a pc game

most of which was in sales

That's heaps! i havn't got mine anything coz i can't afford it but he knows this xx

All DH is getting from me this year is a shirt, an inexpensive tackle box for his fishing lures and a wallet; each gift cost about $10. The last couple of years I spent a couple hundred on him, but this year I don't have my own money anymore!

I havent got my hubby an awful lot either, it was his birthday yesterday and got him an xbox (2nd hand, cheap or what) so wrapped up a few games that came in the bundle, got him some smellies, motorhead tshirt, xbox guitar controller and thats about it. We're trying to pay off debt atm & once we've done that we're gonna treat ourselves to a new telly (or at least try) so we didnt want to spend a fortune. I feel tight too but dont wanna bankrupt yourself. Its more about the kids anyway isnt it x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"