• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

only 5 weeks along and its started already...

Jessicahide

Reaction score
In my last three pregnancies I would wake up at 4 am every morning from about 20 weeks onward, its a bit of a running joke with myself and dh. This time around its already happening :) oh dear....

Anyone else do this or is it just weirdo me? :blush:

With my last pregnancy it was 2.30am every single night. So far this time I'm still sleeping thankfully. But I'm sure it'll come :)

Omg me! 4am with my first 2 babies, this time its just general insomnia, which my teething one year old is certainly helping along! X

The last few days it was 2am and last night was just full on insomnia! Getting us prepared for long nights with baby :)

I think there is something in that whole body preparing us for waking in the night... I would rather get some rest now though if my stupid body would just get it together.... Not really complaining, just happy to be in the situation :cloud9:

I will be counting on you girls when I am awake in the night:flower:

Me! I had pregnancy insomnia from the get go with my first, and even though so far this pregnancy is so different the insomnia seems to be the same!

I cant sleep whhhhyyyy its like 1am here and im soooo tired but dehydrated despite the gallon of water and i cant sleeep :'(

I cant sleep whhhhyyyy its like 1am here and im soooo tired but dehydrated despite the gallon of water and i cant sleeep :'(

Oh love, you poor thing, why can't you get hydrated?

absoloutly no idea its mostly at night il go through few bottles water (just plain normal water not juice or anything) throughout the day but last night alone i drank 2 and half bottles between 8pm and 5am wasnt too bad went to bed at 8 and slept well until 1 then i was tossing and turning and had a horrible taste in my mouth then my 1yr old decided to wake at 4 so i used that as my excuse to get up and iv not had anything to drink since how bizzare hey!! but yesterday the exhaustion got too much i was crashing all over th place id be awake one min mid sentance fall asleep but every time i laid down i was wide awake lol!! :coffee: :dohh:

Oh love that sounds miserable :( have you spoken to anyone about it do you suffer with anaemia or anything xxx

You just reminded me, I used to wake up at 2.11am all the time on my last pregnancy. lol

I've been up for a wee four days in a row, 3.30/4 am, yay...

I started having insomnia last night. Between having cravings for bananas and sausage patties to nausea it was not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"