Only 5 weeks but my jeans don't fit anymore!

Laucu

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, and I can't get into any of my jeans! Ive had to put on maternity ones!

Anyone else?

i'm 9 weeks now and my jeans have been tight since 7 weeks. i'm living in leggings at the mo but will ha e to give in soon to the mater it jeans!!

Yup, me too. I'll be shopping for bigger/maternity clothes this evening because I can't take it any more!

8 weeks today and already need to buy maternity tops and possibly leggings/jeans. Haven't put weight on but my old clothes feel uncomfy.

Not quite but getting there! I'm living in yoga pants as much as I can because my jeans are uncomfortable - mega bloat :lol:.

Glad I'm not alone! I'm trying to stay in leggings / yoga pants as much as possible. Jeans are just so uncomfortable! I hope I can hide this pregnancy for another 7 weeks...

Oh yeah! There's a whole club of us out here who can't fit in our pants!

Glad I'm not alone! I'm trying to stay in leggings / yoga pants as much as possible. Jeans are just so uncomfortable! I hope I can hide this pregnancy for another 7 weeks...

With my last pregnancy I HATED jeans, I think I wore them maybe a handful of times. I wore leggings or dresses 99% of the time.

With my last pregnancy I HATED jeans, I think I wore them maybe a handful of times. I wore leggings or dresses 99% of the time.

That could well be me... I wore my maternity jeans and still found them uncomfortable. But maybe it's just because they're new and need softening up.

I'm only 4 or 5 weeks, still unsure which until I see midwife or have a scan.. But someone said to me they can see a podge on my belly!! I can't notice it myself though

from 5-8 weeks i had bad bloating, which made me look bigger than i actually was lol im now 10 weeks and more of a bump is forming :) x i done really wear much jeans anyway i normally wear leggings, which i find very comfy x

Oh yah, im only 6 weeks and i am on the last leg with pants. Waiting on my belly band to arrive to use my pants a little longer. I just don't think im ready to buy maternity clothes yet.

And Leggings are a gift from the baby dust fairies. :dust: Thank you for this beautiful invention. Im wearing some as we speak.

Leggings, yoga pants, yoga shorts and yoga capri's, maxi dresses... I see a lot of these in my future! I'm ALREADY getting bloated...really noticeable this evening... :shrug: its only gonna get worse! Lol

Yeah I usually live in jeans but that may change! I think I will invest in a couple more maternity dresses instead! I seem to remember wearing my regular leggings during my last pregnancy and not having to buy special maternity ones. Always a bonus. I love shopping but hate spending lots of money on something I'll only wear for a few months.

It's too hot here for jeans or pants of any kind but my cutoff shorts won't button at all. Fortunately I have lots of stretchy shorts and skirts and dresses that are accommodating my bloat (6w1d but I look like I'm at least 3 months! crazy tummy), but I'm 100% sure my skinny jeans won't even come up over my hips come fall. (I also gained some weight a few months before getting pregnant, so that doesn't help either!)

I'm currently sitting with my jeans undone, and the relief of undoing them was sheer bliss. The bloat just hit me tonight, and I'm suddenly glad that I ordered a new pair of maternity jeans last night. I know that things happen sooner after subsequent pregnancies, but didn't think it would happen this early! :haha:

I'm not sure how far along I am, but its probably only about 5 weeks. I haven't gone for a scan yet but HOLY hell I am bloated. My dresses feel tighter than usual. I haven't even tried my jeans yet because of it. I try to lounge in my underwear as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->