only 5months late!! my beautiful little girl

aiimee12345

pregnant!!
Reaction score
Well i havent been on in ages so thought id finally write a birth story!!
very long... but very happy espically if your worried bout giving birth like i was!!

it all started on 9th august 2010 i was 38 & 6... i started getting very bad back and tummy pains! ... about a week before this i lost my plug! ...
these pains kept getting stronger & stronger but i didnt really think they wer bad enough too be labour on tuesday 10th august i saw my midwife she said this was the start :) on friday the 13th ... i decided i needed too go to hospital & when i got there i was only 1cm dilated!! i was soooo annoyed as the pains were getting worse the midwife said id have my baby by the night though so i was getting excited :) ... she sent me home!!
by saturday afternoon the pains were getting veryyyy strong but i just kept taking paracetomol.. sunday morning i went back to hospital & i was 3-4cm & they sent me bk home :( ... sunday afternoon i really needed too push but my mom just said i needed a NO.2!! :haha::haha:

when my mom went too work at about 10pm i decided to try and sleep but by now the pains was every minute then left for bout half hour then came back!

at 2am monday 16th august my dad took me too hospital i waited in maternity for a hour then finally got monitored! .... when i got checked i was fully dilated & ready too push!! i couldnt believe it as im usually such a wimp!!

at about half 3/4 i got took to my own room & my dad went too pick my mom up from work.. i was really scared about pushing so kept trying not too.. then they put me on a drip too speed up my contractions :( .... i didnt have no pain relief at all as i didnt really think it hurt that much!

i was told about half past 7 as i still hadnt had her as i didnt want too push that if i didnt push her out in half hour id either have a c-section or they would use forceps & she would be bruised :(

so i pushed & pushed & pushed and out came my beautiful little girl Mia Sydney Caitlyn weighing 5lb 14oz at 39&6 she is now 5months old a little madam!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• DSCN0087.jpg
    DSCN0087.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN0085.jpg
    DSCN0085.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN0091.jpg
    DSCN0091.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN0095.jpg
    DSCN0095.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 31
Mia :kiss: your birth stories amazing Aimee! I still can't believe i got the text 5 months ago saying she was here! Love you & her lots :kiss: oh and for ur sig

[ url=https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/519540-only-5months-late-my-beautiful-little-girl.html] Beautiful Mia's Birth[/url]

just take the space out at the beginning :kiss:

Beautiful baby, I love all the pinkness :thumbup::flower:

congratulations and well done getting fully dilated before being seen, you must be brave, with my last i was positive i was 10 cm at 4cm:dohh:

enjoy your wee girl, she is really cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->