Only 5wks3 days and already panicking

M

Manicmum

I am just thinking of the worst of everything, I don't feel ill, no nausea, sore boobs nothing I don't feel pregnant at all, if I hadn't had 4 test say I was I ️️wudnt know,
My other worry is I had and elective c section feb2014 and I recall the surgeon saying my womb was very thin they cud see my baby before the incision, they never said no more baby's she just said if I did it would be another section, has anyone had this previously , and had a healthy pregnancy 😊

First of all, I get the panicking. BUT it's very very normal to have hardly any symptoms so early.

Some people get morning sickness straight away but mine never really kicks in till like 6-7 weeks or later.

All I've got is some cramps and sore boobs and vivid dreams

Some people never get any symptoms!

As for the C section they may just have meant that some people can go on to have a vaginal birth after c section but they don't think you should. Best to speak to a doctor :)

Don't worry! Consider yourself lucky! I have ms and I'm only 5+4 and it sucks!! Many of my friends had zero symptoms and had easy pregnancies and deliveries so just enjoy :)

You're lucky not to have any MS!!

As for a section, not sure but sounds like you should talk with your doctor more about it :)

Outside of my cold, I feel incredible and I saw my boo boo yesterday. My mom had all of her children via c-section. I was her only complicated pregnancy, but that's because she was a DV victim while she was pregnant with me and so she was beyond stressed. I was born a month early based on doctor recommendation. She has had two healthy twin boys after. I don't know that vaginal births were an option for her. Something about a narrow vagina. Idk. Shrugs. Not sure if that helped at all haha

Oh and my lat three pregnancies, I had symptoms galore starting long before AF was due. Especially my last one. I was MISERABLE starting halfway through week 3. I slept 11-12 hours a day, everything made me vomit, I had pregnancy migraines... it was not fun. So having barely any symptoms this time made me panic. Plus, it's still early. We can always get miserable later hahah

I had 2 csections and I loved them!!! I'm having a third and wouldn't have it any other way :) super easy for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->