only 6 weeks and have a noticable bump? 2nd Baby!

Alibeebs

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im 6 weeks pregnant and I have a noticeable bump. Not massive but i look like i did when i was 12 weeks the first time, i cant close my trousers!

I know most of you will say its bloating and excess gas.... but its not, its there constantly and never changes, its hard like my bump was first time round.

Anyone else showing early??? could i be further along, my dates are just from LMP, not had docs appointment yet!

:thumbup:

xxxxxxx

Congratulations!

I had to go and buy maternity jeans at 8 weeks this time round! My bump isn't huge, but combined with the 1st trimester bloat, I'm not at all comfortable in my normal jeans. Last time I was still wearing my size 10 skinny jeans at 20 weeks!

I was in mat jeans at 8 weeks too. I have such a noticeable bump that people have been guessing since at least a few weeks ago. Lol. Luckily I have announced it now, so no hiding it haha.

This is baby #2, and I haven't been able to close my jeans since week 7. That's when I started with the rubber band trick, then the bella band, and today I actually broke out the mat pants or work! I told myself I would not wear mat clothes until 12 weeks! Finally made it! And yes, it looks like a bump. It's a little wobbly still, but it is a bump.

I was showing at 7 weeks with this one , and had a definite bump by 8 .

I'm now 10 and you can definatly tell I'm pregnant

The uterine 'shelf' isn't meant to pop out until 12 weeks, however I have noticed hardening already, so I wonder if with subsequent babies you can physically pop out sooner. I do have a lot of bloat too though lol.

The uterine 'shelf' isn't meant to pop out until 12 weeks, however I have noticed hardening already, so I wonder if with subsequent babies you can physically pop out sooner. I do have a lot of bloat too though lol.

Subsequent pregnancies *tend* to pop out sooner. Your uterus never goes back down to the same size it was before you got pregnant, and it is more lax and can stretch and grow more easily. For people like me, who have permanent diastasis (separation of the ab muscles), there is nothing holding the bump back...

Subsequent pregnancies *tend* to pop out sooner. Your uterus never goes back down to the same size it was before you got pregnant, and it is more lax and can stretch and grow more easily. For people like me, who have permanent diastasis (separation of the ab muscles), there is nothing holding the bump back...

I'm just glad I have an excuse for my podge now, I can be in denial and pretend it's from the new baby ha :)

Hi everyone,

Im 6 weeks pregnant and I have a noticeable bump. Not massive but i look like i did when i was 12 weeks the first time, i cant close my trousers!

I know most of you will say its bloating and excess gas.... but its not, its there constantly and never changes, its hard like my bump was first time round.

Anyone else showing early??? could i be further along, my dates are just from LMP, not had docs appointment yet!

:thumbup:

xxxxxxx

its acutally really just bloat...it will settle into a real bump latter on....

been pregnant 4 times and with my last i looked 4 months pregnant at 6 weeks...i was so shocked...lOL

that is not really true...my second pregnancy i was huge and my muscle split...i thought omg i will never be the same...well my pregnancy was that i was a stick...did not show till the 7 month at all...
so you really really cant tell..then when i gave birth i was a rail lol

then the next pregnancy at 6 weeks i looked 4 months pregnant....(shakes head) people thought i was making this up....lol

This is my 3rd pregnancy an am 9weeks today an am massive when I collect my little girl from school I have to zip my coat up an even with my coat u can tell I've got a bump, am guessing my muscles in my stomach have never gone back to the way they originally were xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->