Only 6 weeks...Symptoms Fading

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
I'm about 6 1/2 weeks, 3 days ago, my nausea started and actually woke me up a lot during the night and part of the morning, then it stopped. The next morning, I had just 1 or 2 tiny waves of nausea and yesterday, even less. In fact, I feel like I've been hungrier than usual except in the morning. My boobs are also hurting much less, mostly for a little at the end of the day when I've taken off my bra.

I did see a heartbeat flicker on Tuesday (nothing was measured) and I'm not having any cramping or bleeding but because of my MMC last February, I'm so nervous when my things stop.

My symptoms come and go too. Know how u feel as i previously mc at 6 weeks too, try not to worry x

First tri symptoms don't necessary dictate the health of your pregnancy. As long as your doctor appts are going well, try to enjoy the moments when you aren't feeling like you're going to die! (ie, MS!)

At six weeks i had an ultrasound (ivf babies) and a heartbeat was measured, i was scheduled for another one at 8 weeks. At around six and a half weeks I was feeling pretty good, not nauseated, breast not hurting, same as you describe. Never spotted, but the lack of symptoms had me worried. At 8 weeks exactly, one daybefore my ultrasound, the morning sickness kicked in with a vengeance, it has not left yet (I am 10wk5d). My advice is not to worry as long as you are not spotting, and enjoy the symptom free days!

Thanks ladies!

I remember last time, I was spotting every couple days starting at 6 weeks and then every day before I found out about my MMC at 8 weeks, so I did have clues, and I remember waking up one day just feeling like something was wrong. I don't feel like that this time, just want my symptoms back for reassurance, I guess.

I dont think pregnancy is as enjoyable after a miscarriage! We lost our first at 6 weeks and even though we have since had DS I am still stressing now. I dont feel pregnant.... despite 11 positive tests and increase to 2-3 on digi! 😯

I'm with you Blu. I think once youve experienced a miscarriage, you can never be stress free again in at least the first trimester.

Yesterday my dad was telling me that I need to stop stressing and that I need to calm down. Easy for him to say. He has no idea what it's like to lose a pregnancy. My MIL is a lot more sensitive and understanding of my worry since she also has experienced a miscarriage. It's so awful not to be able to enjoy it. I never imagined it being like this!

According to my LMP I was 6 weeks yesterday, (I think I'm just a little of 5) but my boobs don't hurt as much (at first they were super sensitive) not having much waves of nausea anymore, it's like they fading away only new one I've got it constipation I just keep praying they come back really nervous they have faded off fx everything is okay, paranoid is an understatement with this pregnancy just scared everything will go wrong xx

2 days ago I was nauseous and then yesterday I was completely fine and was starting to feel a little concerned. Today was my worst day yet! Slept pretty much all day and was the most nauseous I've felt. Symptoms definitely do come and go!

Mine seem to be fading too. I got to a stage today where I was pretty sure there was no baby, then I had a tiny wave of nausea, and now it's gone again. I have a scan tomorrow, just hoping to see a little flicker.

Update from me...the evening I wrote this post, my boobs got more tender and I tossed and turned all night with nausea. Yesterday I felt good then last night the nausea came back. Slept better though but I woke up feeling queasy. So for me, my symptoms left and came back and I'm guessing now they will leave again at some point. Guess they really do come and go!

And I totally agree that pregnancy is ruined once you've had a mc. I think once I make it to my next appointment, I'll feel better as that was when I found out I lost the baby last time. Neither my mom or my boyfriend seem very sympathetic to my worries, they just cut me off and tell me it's ok.

Yep.... think ill relax after scan. Im very tempted to b9ok an early scan at 7-8 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->