Only 6DPO.. Is this real?

Is that better? I tried to zoom in a bit..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443660986.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443660986.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 43
Much! I see the line! :D Congrats!

Tanks!! I hope to see a darker line in the morning!

Don't be too disappointed though if it's not too much brighter. I find you really see the difference when it's two days apart. Still, it has happened where it's much brighter so who knows! Looking forward to it :D

Oh, I won't. Honestly I may wait until tomorrow night. I always seem to get darker lines in the evening over FMU. I know the betas usually take 48 hours to double so two days is a good idea!

The new FRER'S are notorious for evaps and false positives, so to speak. As you have now noticed they have a very noticeable indent but it isn't true for all tests. Just quite a few have been showing to have this flaw. It got me a few months ago as well and I was heart broken :( anyways, I sent an angry letter to the company alerting them on this because after suffering two losses it was just a slap in the face to see that this test that looked positive was actually an indent! They went and sent me a $22 off any FRER brand tests coupon for more tests in response to my email lol
I hope that this turns out to be a bfp for you! It would only piss me off further to know that they haven't corrected this error yet! I'm more than sure that they would have had plenty of time to recall the tests or send out an alert that an indent could cause the test to appear pink and positive.

I just went on their website and wrote a letter saying that the tests suck and I will no longer be buying them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->