Only BD on 1dpo, sad, but can't help but think of the TWW!

free_spirtd

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
With timing, we only BD'd midday of 1dpo (cd13), feeling sad about it, wishing there could be some teensy hope, but know it's unlikely. Hoping to get in earlier next cycle though! Kinda excited about as we are just starting. Don't really have much to say other than HI! And wanted to wish everyone luck :)

-lace

Hi. I totally know how you feel!
We weren't able to bd closest to O day but managed to in the afternoon the next day. There was also on 5 and 3 -O but I'm not really counting those as anything.

When will you be testing?

:dust:

Sorry just saw you responded :). I have a whole load of the green handle cheapies (crap) so I started (today 7dpo) and nothing as of yet. How about you? And you can definitely have a chance with the 5 and 3! Spermies live up to 5days in there :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 10
Hey I'm the same boat as you I think! I think I O'd on Sunday but my partner and I weren't able to BD :( was pretty devastated. We BDd Monday so i'm just really hoping I O'd a little later or that I still have some hope. Fingers crossed for you too :)

Im only 2-3 dpo so long way off testing but can't help thinking about it.

Oh and I totally see something on your top test there :)

Really hoping I haven't wasted another cycle as we missed our window last cycle too, so frustrating :dohh:

just wanted to say, I'm there with you guys!!! heres to hope we all still have hope!

Free- I hope you keep testing bc I DEFINITELY see a line!

I'm only 4dpo today so it's way too early just yet.

Fx'd for everyone here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->