Only BD'd 2 days before O! What are my chances? x

Sofaqueen77

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Anyone concieve with only BD two day prior to O?
Myself and hubby had a plan to BD every day but we had an argument last night.. So can't see much BDing for a while!!

I'm really hoping for a BFP.. There so much bad stuff going on for me right now, I really need something positive to focus on! I have one little one already and I'm keen to give her a sibling!!

All success stories welcomed!!!

xxxxxx

The result of my bd 2 days prior to ovukation is laying next to me and nursing right now lol. We bd in cd12, I ovulated cd14. It was a crazy month and that was literally the only time we bd, so she had to be conceived because of that day

With my son we bd 3 days before ovulation. He is 3 now. It is possible (we did use pre seed if that makes a difference)

Thanks guys for replying! We used concieve plus, and BD'd twice two days before O! ��

I had sex once 3 days before O and got my daughter. It's so possible.

Current pregnancy is from a BD 2 days before O. The last BD was 5 days before that.

Oh, I think the further you BD before O, the more likely you are to have a girl. The closer to O, like BD on O day or the day before, more likely a boy. Obviously not 100% true but increases your chances of a certain gender. When I was trying to conceive a girl, I made sure not to BD close to O and to stop 2 days before, I had my DD. Son was conceived on O day.

Yep, bded 2 days before O, didn't use pressed or anything like that, even went to the bathroom straight after, and here I am!

We were meant to be out our month because we were away on holiday and sharing a room with the kids. But on the Friday night DS1 stayed in with his cousin for a sleepover and the wine got the better of us and we had a quick bd! Thats was only CD8! That was it for the rest of the week! I think I O'd on CD12

Good Luck :dust:

:)

2 days before O is the best day to try if you only have one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->