Only child

hypnorm

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope you are all well!
I have just finished another 59 day cycle!:hissy:
Whilst on holiday hubby and i talked and we are considering stopping ttc and having a mirena coil put in place. I never wanted Ewan to be an only child i really wanted him to have a sibling, but nothing seems to be happening and i don't want to go on any medication as i have migraines and any hormone chemicals could make them come back two fold. I am sad that we are thinking about this and i feel like I have failed Ewan.
I know there are pro's and con's to having siblings and to also being an only child, as i am an only too. We could try again in a few years.
But we also think that we would be able to put more time and money in to Ewan and helping him achieve everything he wants in life.
We are also thinking of getting a dog as a companion for him .. i longed for a dog when i was a child but never had one and remeber being quite lonely.

Sorry am rambling now.. but thought i would share our views with you guys as some of you have known me since i was over due with Ewan.

Oh hunnie he is only two years old,maybe give it a couple of years rest then try again,I got my darling melie after 7 years thats the gap for us and it works well

I never had trouble conceiving mine was keeping them,but eventually we were rewarded. It will happen for you hun,you have Ewan as proof. Dont give up but put to one side for a little while.

Take care
bex.x

DO NOT EVER GET A MIRENA!!!!

that's all :)

I have explained in your contraception topic...

Hi there

Would a coil regulate your cycle? If not, why not carry on without contraception and just see what happens? Sometimes when people take a break from TTC that's when it happens.

Hi there

Would a coil regulate your cycle? If not, why not carry on without contraception and just see what happens? Sometimes when people take a break from TTC that's when it happens.

I was wondering the same thing (but thought being a guy I might not understand LOL).

If you're not getting pregnant then there is no need for contraception, and if falling pregnant is a bonus then just have fun with it for a while.

Was also going to say the same, could you just say that you're not strickly TTC, just going with the flow so to speak. like SC said, if you then get pregnant unexpectantly it will be a bonus?! then again if you are looking for something to regulate your cycles then i understand you wanting to get that unser control!

:hugs: Could you just stay on the Not trying not Avoiding pace. If it happens then great. :hugs:

BIG :hugs:

For once I think what my OH said makes sense.

Wish you luck though hun in whatever decision you make x

Agree with the "no marina!" - i got an infection from mine!

I hope you are happy with whatever decision you make

xxx

what about taking a natural supplement like Vitex... its meant to balance hormones, regulates menstrual cycles, I did have really long cycles and was about to start taking it but got my bfp just a few days before, but ive heard nothing but good things about it.

you can buy it from... https://www.healthandharmony.co.uk/item1493.htm

I wasd thinking the same as SC but didnt know how to word it right. At the end of the day its your desicion but make sure the desicion you make will make you happy good luck with everything xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->