only found a 3mm fetul pole

Thanks for all your support girls you dont know how much it helps you really are all great.

i got my :bfp: on the 12 sept so if conception is normally 14 days before that should make conception 29 which is within a day of my ov ,so maybe i did get it wrong , so correct me if i am wrong that makes me about 7weeks 4 days and she did say the fetul pole looked about 7 weeks so maybe i did get them wrong , but it is so hard not to think the worst.

x

Thanks for all your support girls you dont know how much it helps you really are all great.

i got my :bfp: on the 12 sept so if conception is normally 14 days before that should make conception 29 which is within a day of my ov ,so maybe i did get it wrong , so correct me if i am wrong that makes me about 7weeks 4 days and she did say the fetul pole looked about 7 weeks so maybe i did get them wrong , but it is so hard not to think the worst.

x

Hi HUN
as soon as you get your bfp your classed as 4wks pregnant that would make you 9wks and 2days today sometimes its much best to tell the person the truth than lead them on as it hurts more , Sometimes crazy things happen in pregnancy and i am praying that everything will be ok for you the next time you go back for a scan, But from my calculation you should of seen a bigger fetal pole with heartbeat , I dont want to say to you everything will be ok after working things out you should of seen a fetal heart when you went for your scan and its wrong for them to keep you waiting this long as they done this to me onec when i was diagnosed with a blighted ovum they just kept telling me i could be only so many weeks and maybe next time i come back there will be a fetal pole but all along i knew how many wks i was and i knew the outcome and i think trying to belive that all will be ok will just make it more of a disapointment cause you work yourself up in beliving it, I think you should go to your emergancy room and demand a scan tell them you have been having pain even if you have not just so they will scan you
thesa are the things you have to say to them just to be able to get a scan its terrible but you shouldnt have to wait for another scan :hugs: XXX

my next scan is a week tommorrow , yeh your right its best to prepare for the worst.

:hug: I pray for you and your LO she was mistaken :hug:

my next scan is a week tommorrow , yeh your right its best to prepare for the worst.

Thats not right having you wait that long you should phone them up and demand one i would not wait this long because if there is somthing wrong you could get sick because of this :(

You should tell your gp you demand to have a early scan you have worked your dates out and tell them you should be 9wks and 2days today and you should of at least seen a fetal heart ,

Tell them your not waiting this long and you want a scan booked for tomorrow at your emergancy room,

I would go and phone your gp now and have her book you one :hugs:

Yeh i could demand an scan ,but am trying to give it time ,so if this baby is alive there is a big enough difference to notice , also oh would have trouble getting time of work and i dont want to go without him.
if i start to feel poorly or bleed or anything i will go straight to my gp.
:hug::hug:

someone has told me it is quite common to miscarry after twins has anyone else heard this.

sorry if i sound negative and like its already over its just easier to deal with this way.

Yeh i could demand an scan ,but am trying to give it time ,so if this baby is alive there is a big enough difference to notice , also oh would have trouble getting time of work and i dont want to go without him.
if i start to feel poorly or bleed or anything i will go straight to my gp.
:hug::hug:

someone has told me it is quite common to miscarry after twins has anyone else heard this.

sorry if i sound negative and like its already over its just easier to deal with this way.

I was speakin to a lady last year in the hospital who had 3 sets of twins
how mad is that thats not including her 3 singletons
So it is known that not all lose after having twins , I have lost 8 babys
uterine death/still birth some hospital call this missed miscarraige
where the baby has a heartbeat and then not a heartbeat the next time you go for your scan but baby is the right size and theres no bleeding or any signs of a lost pregnancy, I lost twin girls in feb just gone no heartbeat at 10wk scan :( Its horrible when you lose a pregnancy its heartbreaking :hugs:

I really hope this has been one big mistake for you hun and your little bubba is there at your next scan :hugs:

Oh I hope the week go fast for you girl. YOu are right to give time for the baby to grow some. I had to wait 11 days to be seen by my doc then another 2 days to get my ultrasound. Big hugs

angeldust you are one brave lady how on earth do you cope with that amount of loss . i guess it is just natures way if i have had a missed miscarriage, its cruel how you still get symptoms ,though i suppose that must be cos there are still hcg hormones in your body.
fingers still a little crossed though and praying for a miracle

angeldust you are one brave lady how on earth do you cope with that amount of loss . i guess it is just natures way if i have had a missed miscarriage, its cruel how you still get symptoms ,though i suppose that must be cos there are still hcg hormones in your body.

Thanks people say they dont know how i cope and the doctors say i have such strength and even said they dont know how i have kept it together and not gone nutty ...

Its heartbreaking and it has took a toll on me cause i know somthings missing as i am married and we have no children but i hang on to hope and hope gets me through :cry: My hospital near me cant find nothing wrong they dont know why it happend they have had me in theatre checked my womb, pelvis,
everything they have done bloods you name it and x ray my stomich and all comes back normal which makes me wanner :hissy: even though i am not testing positive for anything .. MY gyno is convinced its a clotting disorder and give me asprin and fragmin injections to take with the twins which never worked So i needed to have a second opinion at st marys hospital in london and they have took bloods and i get the results in november i just dont want them to come back normal :hissy:

They wrecken if it comes back normal its a fantastic thing its not for me cause they cant give me nothing just call it unexplained
So i am hoping for a 2008 bfp and a 2009 miracle baby

And i really hope when you go for your scan there is good news :hugs:
you can mail me anytime ok hun :)

i dont want u 2go by my story,but i thought (well i was 11.5wk, and i started spottin..went for a scan n she had to gimme an internal and said the sac had grown and is just starting2come away now...but the baby ad stopped growing at 6wk as it was only 4mm, i had to bk a wk later just to make sure she was right,as in a wk it gives the pregnancy enough time4things2change..but i knew there was no way i was only 6wk (id known for 5wk,and id missed2af!) so wk later she was right and i did mc.....but hun dont mean this will happen to u,and who knows u cud of O later...and implanted even later !! will be thinking of u all wk hun xx

Thanks people say they dont know how i cope and the doctors say i have such strength and even said they dont know how i have kept it together and not gone nutty ...

Its heartbreaking and it has took a toll on me cause i know somthings missing as i am married and we have no children but i hang on to hope and hope gets me through :cry: My hospital near me cant find nothing wrong they dont know why it happend they have had me in theatre checked my womb, pelvis,
everything they have done bloods you name it and x ray my stomich and all comes back normal which makes me wanner :hissy: even though i am not testing positive for anything .. MY gyno is convinced its a clotting disorder and give me asprin and fragmin injections to take with the twins which never worked So i needed to have a second opinion at st marys hospital in london and they have took bloods and i get the results in november i just dont want them to come back normal :hissy:

They wrecken if it comes back normal its a fantastic thing its not for me cause they cant give me nothing just call it unexplained
So i am hoping for a 2008 bfp and a 2009 miracle baby

And i really hope when you go for your scan there is good news :hugs:
you can mail me anytime ok hun :)

oh hun i really hope you get some answers , i know what you mean at least if they said this is wrong you would know and could deal with it. have they checked you for lead and all those types of substances cos i saw a program were a woman kept miscarrying and it was because she did lead glass windows , probably already checked you though.
always keep hope miracles do happen and you sound like a good person and about ready for some good luck
:hug:

Thanks hun i hope the best for you as well hun :hugs:

what is lead ??

:hug:

lead as in what is in pencils or used for soldering and welding things, also in church windows apparently it can cause miscarriage , you can get tests done to see if you have high levels of things like this in your body. i used to work in engineering and did a lot of soldering when i was pg with the boys and had to use cotton gloves and wear a mask to keep us safe.
might be worth a try you never know and i think they onlt need hair samples.

lead as in what is in pencils or used for soldering and welding things, also in church windows apparently it can cause miscarriage , you can get tests done to see if you have high levels of things like this in your body. i used to work in engineering and did a lot of soldering when i was pg with the boys and had to use cotton gloves and wear a mask to keep us safe.
might be worth a try you never know and i think they onlt need hair samples.

I dont come in contact with things like that but thanks for telling me hun
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"