Only just talked about trying, but weird symptoms

notquite

*hopeful dreams*
Reaction score
Sorry I'm not really sure which forum to put this in.

Just within the last month, my boyfriend and I had talked about a goal of TTC in one year. I am currently on the pill. I really don't think I'm pregnant now, but people keep asking me if I am when I describe how I'm feeling. So it's kinda hard not to think about it.

Last AF was 5/25. We've only had sex twice since then. I don't think I missed any pills. Last week I had to call off work one day, I woke up and was sick to my stomach, very dizzy and tired, and my body ached all over. I didn't have a fever. It felt quite like a really terrible hangover, but I hadn't drank. The next day was mostly back to normal except for a bit of fatigue. Since then I've had 2 or 3 more days where I felt like this. Today was awful, I never actually got sick but just felt nauseous all day, my head feels like it's full of water sloshing around or something, making me dizzy.

So I'm probably not. AF is due 6/21 or 6/22. Just really wanting to vent. My 1st pregnancy was 8 years ago and but I had MC at 9.5 weeks. However what I remember is about 10 days before my missed period, I got sick at work out of nowhere, and had to go home. I don't know. I'd be very happy if I was, but don't really feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"