Only measuring 31cm :(

charlottelucy

Reaction score
So had the midwife today and fundal height was only 31cm, I have a growth scan tomorrow which was already booked anyway but midwife said she would of sent me for one otherwise.
Hope my baby girl is okay!

Been measuring fine up until now :/.
xx

Try not to worry hun, my FH measures 5 weeks behind! But growth scan showed all ok. I was told its because I have a long torso so bubs has more room. Are you tallish? xx

Its just coz i've been measuring right on target all the way through and have had so many problems with this pregnancy already I worry that little bit more :(.
I'm tall but thats coz i have long legs, torso is short lol
xx

they always say 2 centimetres either way is the norm so your only really about 1 centimetre out and that could be just the way baby was laying at the time they are so not accurate some midwifes dont even bother doing them anymore so try not to worry too much and good luck at the scan x

My FH is measuring 5 weeks behind too, and I have a growth scan next week that was booked for other issues. Good luck. xx

Mine was 5cm behind and my son was perfectly healthy!

my daughter measured 5cm behind and came out one of my biggest. hope all is well!

Everything is fine :D :D
She is actually weighing 6pounds atm, big baby eeks :)
Thanks everyone <3
xx

My fundal height at 38 weeks (and 4 days!) was only 31cm! Was sent for a couple of growth/fluid scans and I'm carrying a slightly smaller baby and lower than average fluid. But all is well and she's growing well half lb per week!!

I can understand how worried you are though, but it's not too behind really!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->