Onto another cycle.... 11dpo - 4bfps!

Hi! I am currently 4dpo ttc #3. Been doing alright until today, now I am feeling the TTW impatience start to kick in. It's only our first cycle ttc this time around. Last time it took 13 cycles so I'm settling in for a long wait yet hopeful that just maybe this time will be easier.

Tell me about it hun! I literally had to remove my stash and give them to my friend as I was starting to itch :haha:

I'm 5 dpo now :)

Haha! I would def be testing right now if there was even the slightest chance anything would show up. I am a notorious early tester, but I've learned anything before 7 dpo is really pretty useless and more torture than anything. Hoping to hold out to 8 dpo!

Yeah me too! last cycle I started at 4, yes FOUR dpo! I had a headache for most of the tww through squinting at bfns :dohh:

I'm waiting until Monday 8dpo, I told my friend that under no circumstances is she to give me them before then :haha:

Haha! Yep, I've totally done that lots of cycles. After awhile I figured out it wasn't possible to get a bfp that early anyway. 8dpo is Tuesday for me, wayyyyy too far away yet. Come on monday, maybe you can post your test pic so I can live through you.....hmmm do you think we have a POAS problem.......:rofl:

Hi ladies,
Can I join you? I'm only 5dpo and I need some buddies to keep me sane! It's my first cycle TTC #1, and I wasn't expecting to be so consumed with everything during the TWW. Every little twinge is noticeable and I'm symptom spotting like a maniac. Ugh...

7 dpo today still sore tummy backache..no cramps like AF..hmm

Hey Randa :) welcome.
Ugh it very easily becomes all consuming doesn't it!? good luck!

Welcome Uzmaqazi

sounds good! Good luck!

Afm 6dpo, I had a massive temp drop yesterday followed by a huge temp spike today, hoping it's an implantation dip. Also gassy, pinching on right side, sensitive nipples and an ubundance of yellowish creamy cm.... Still doing good on the not testing front, two more sleeps to go! :rofl:

Hi ladies I think I'm about 6 dpo as well so hope I can join, due af next Saturday. Went to a kids party today wth my son and it feels like everyone is pregnant! x

Looks like we all are close to the same dpo in the ttw! I didn't get any temp dip or anything, 5dpo today and I did not test, though admittedly I thought about it lol! Temps stayed pretty steady with #2 so I am hoping that means this cycle will have the same outcome. I too cannot believe how consumed I've become in the TWW. Seriously, this time last month we weren't even planning on having another until maybe next year if at all. Then DH told me he wants to try and BAM I am all obsessed with TTC again ah! And today I think I may be having very mild cramps here and there, but wonder if I'm just making up symptoms cause I so badly want that bfp. This is gonna make me crazy if ttc takes as long as it did last time!! (13 cycles)

I'm like that M, second guessing all the time as I don't want to believe the symptoms as they could very well be in my head :haha:

You've done well not to test chick! you can guarantee if I still had mine in the house I would be dipping those sticks like it ain't no thang'

I'm like that M, second guessing all the time as I don't want to believe the symptoms as they could very well be in my head :haha:

You've done well not to test chick! you can guarantee if I still had mine in the house I would be dipping those sticks like it ain't no thang'

My resolve is chipping away slowly but holding steady so far ha

I'm 6dpo too! I'm trying to be SUPER STRONG and not test for another week, I had a MC last cycle at just over 8 weeks so wanna make sure this one isn't a chemical. It'll be massively disappointing to see two lines just for them to fade a few days later... I'm a huge POAS addict though (my last BFP was on 10dpo) so this is gonna be TOUGH.

Not many symptoms really. Headachy on-and-off; a little dizziness/dry mouth and VERY irritable, but these are all AF symptoms also. I'm cautiously optimistic! :baby:

I'm 6dpo too! I'm trying to be SUPER STRONG and not test for another week, I had a MC last cycle at just over 8 weeks so wanna make sure this one isn't a chemical. It'll be massively disappointing to see two lines just for them to fade a few days later... I'm a huge POAS addict though (my last BFP was on 10dpo) so this is gonna be TOUGH.

Not many symptoms really. Headachy on-and-off; a little dizziness/dry mouth and VERY irritable, but these are all AF symptoms also. I'm cautiously optimistic! :baby:

Good luck to you and so sorry for your loss. I had 2 losses as well and sometimes think maybe I shouldn't test cause if it happens again then I won't know anyway, BUT I can never ever be patient enough to wait. Can't wait for a few more days and then.....let the POAS commence:happydance:

Hi Ladies! I'm about 5 or 6 DPO. I had a little bit of brownish spotting today, which is weird for me, since I don't usually spot before AF. Starting to get a little excited, but don't want to get too excited. I about drove DH nuts last cycle with the obsessive symptom checking.

Here's to staying strong ladies. We're almost halfway through the TWW.

Hi ladies I think I'm about 6 dpo as well so hope I can join, due af next Saturday. Went to a kids party today wth my son and it feels like everyone is pregnant! x

Hey Caz, welcome!
Sorry for the delay I must have missed you :hugs:

I hate that! when everywhere you look there's a bump, horrible in the tww.

good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->