oo belly ache??

Hi Dill and catmummy...

I am thinking of testing today.. as AF still hasn't showed. This is the longest it hasn't (I have been 6 days late before when I was TTC). For some reason I am not worried.. I feel relaxed about the whole thing. It feels like AF isn't coming at all..

Have to work today.. will let you all know how I go.

How are you ladies feeling?

I look forward to hearing your results!

As for me, so tired I have to be verrrrry careful about blinking, otherwise I fall asleep sitting at my desk. Otherwise, not too bad. Just bone-crushing exhaustion!

Well I tested... bfn! Think its a late period this month. Oh well... see what happens over the next few days. I think my chances are pretty slim..

Glad your feeling ok.. apart from the exhaustion... hehehe... you need a day bed at work to have naps!

Well I tested... bfn! Think its a late period this month. Oh well... see what happens over the next few days. I think my chances are pretty slim..

Glad your feeling ok.. apart from the exhaustion... hehehe... you need a day bed at work to have naps!
Don't you hate when your body tricks you?! Do you have any other symptoms?

DiLL - SO HAPPY FOR YOU, but sorry to hear about the exhaustion!

You never know, some women test negative for weeks, they're just slow hcg risers! You're never quite out until the witch arrives. :)

I would love love love a bed at work, ha! I snuck into a coworker's office (she has an office in another building, lucky duck) and passed out under a spare desk on my lunch break a few days ago. I should've done that today!

I have always liked napping under desks... it's like my own little cave. :lol: And she's got a blanket and a bean bag chair down there! It was perfect!

Absolutely.. I think that everyone should have access to a day bed for napping!! Glad you got some rest Dill... thats great.

Well I spoke to a friend of mine this morning that just found out she was pregnant. She got bfn's up until 12 days late... so I am keeping calm and positive. No AF as yet... Cramps are very light.. have no other symptoms.

Amy - hows are you?

Absolutely.. I think that everyone should have access to a day bed for napping!! Glad you got some rest Dill... thats great.

Well I spoke to a friend of mine this morning that just found out she was pregnant. She got bfn's up until 12 days late... so I am keeping calm and positive. No AF as yet... Cramps are very light.. have no other symptoms.

Amy - hows are you?

I dont no whereabouts you live hun but im in the uk and i used morrisons and tescos and got my super faint bfps after just 7dpo! Xx

Amy - hows are you?

I dont no whereabouts you live hun but im in the uk and i used morrisons and tescos and got my super faint bfps after just 7dpo! Xx

Hi Catmummy,

I live in Australia and I used a first response. I worked it out I am about 8-10 days late give or take... I dont even feel like I am getting my AF anymore... just been having these weird streatchy pulling cramps that are light and go on and off. Last night i felt sick after dinner.... but I dont really see that as a sign. My friend last night told me she didnt get a positive until 12 days late with all 3 pregnancies.

How are you holding up?? congrats on your BFP by the way!! thats wonderful news. Is this your first??

This is my 4th but every one has been soooo different erm.. if im honest im feeling like sumthin bad is going to happen. Usually i just no its going to stick and thats that but this time im focusing on problems and im so trying not to. I wasnt due on until the 13th lmao.... and th same pully feeling i have right now lol thank you for asking i hope u r!! How long have you been trying? X

Awesome.. wow 4th! Thats fantastic. Yes I have read that each pregnancy is different. Its amazing how our bodies react.

I stopped trying since June last year, as I returned to work from studying. I actually wasnt trying this month at all. I was sitting at work the other day thinking oh dear.. my AF is late. I still haven't got her today. I feel a little bloated and thats about it. Apart from that I feel fine.

How come your worried? Do you think that the worry of others has rubbed off on you? I am sure that this pregnancy will be fine... or if you are worried see your GP and make sure everything is ok. There is no harm is asking the questions.

For definate people are rubbing off on me! Its so hard to feel truly happy with negative people around. I really hope you are can be bump buddies lol xx

Yeah try and stay away from the negative people.. it wont help with being pregnant and you need to look after yourself during this time.

Well I have an interesting scenario for you.

Last night I was trying to sleep and thought I have two tests left... so I did the first one.. (but I didn't have enough pee.. sorry TMI) and thought the test didn't work. About 5 mins later I needed to pee again and grabbed the test thinking I could use it.. but there were already two lines on it (one much lighter then the other). I couldn't believe it.. so I used the last test and waited... and I don't know. It looked negative but I swore I could see a second line.

Anyway I am going to buy some more tests today.... fingers crossed. We could possibly be bump buddies.

How are you feeling? Still cramping? Have you gotten anymore symptoms?

Ahhhh i just squeaked for you how exciting!!! (Never apologise for tmi we all do it lmao!) Been a little crampy today but the worst thing is i woke up feeling nothing so i had a good moan to my partner that i wanted symptoms welllll.... be careful what u wish for iv felt nauseas allll day dizzy emotional and oh my god my sense of smell is through the roof!!! Xx

I'm feeling out tbh, 12 dpo and still testing negative. I guess I'm not out yet, I may be one of those late BFP ladies, but I'm honestly already looking ahead towards next cycle - I want to start charting / temping but I'm not sure where to start. I downloaded fertility friend on my iphone but I have no idea how to use it! LOL

Hi Catmummy...

Well AF came in full force today. Looks like it wasnt a positive after all. I am upset but I guess we can try again. Thank you so much for your support. I will definitely keep in touch and love to keep chatting.. I will add you so we can email each other. Glad the symptoms have kicked in... at least thats proving the BFP :) :) Hope you feel better soon though and make sure you get plenty of rest and kick those negative people out of the way.

Sorry to hear that you are still testing negative Amy. I really hope it is a positive result for you.

Well I feel like crawling up in a ball under my desk. Cant concentrate on work today!

:'( noooo bugger im sorry the witch got u :'( deffo keep in touch i enjoy our chats!! Nice to meet someone so positive its 4am here and my 1yr old son has kept me awake for over an hour but now i cnt get bk to sleep :'( argjhhh soooo tired! Xx

Amy you might just be a late tester with 2 of mine i was a week past my period date thati got my bfps ur not out til ur out! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"