oo the heat

Emz_number3

Reaction score
im always HOT!!

now im usually always wrapped up and freezing before pregnancy but i just cant get cool..

anyone else feel this heat?!!!!!

Ooh me, i am sitting here with a bright red face and sweaty boobies LOL!

I'm always hot too, of course it doesn't help that it is going up to 92 degrees today. :(

me too, i always had freezing cold hands, now they are oven mitts! i want my cold hands back!!

i always felt the cold before, now im like a human radiator, i would love my nice cold hands back too!

i feel ya, my ac in my car doesnt work!!! I HATE leaving my ACed house lol
i refuse!!!!

also i use to LOVE this weather .... and waited and waited for it...
but now i want it to go away!!! it was rainy n cold here for a while ,.... now its getting nice and honestly i loved when it was rainy n cold ! lol

because now i am hot n miserable n none of my summer clothes fit n dont wanna waste money on MAT. clothes for just 2 more weeks if that makes sense lol

also i use to LOVE this weather .... and waited and waited for it...
but now i want it to go away!!! it was rainy n cold here for a while ,.... now its getting nice and honestly i loved when it was rainy n cold ! lol

because now i am hot n miserable n none of my summer clothes fit n dont wanna waste money on MAT. clothes for just 2 more weeks if that makes sense lol

me too! I only have 3 shirts left that fit and I have to do laundry so often because I refuse to buy anything just for a few weeks.

my flat is a 600yr old flat above the pub dh works at so small windows and not very good insulation . . i am loving it at the moment! going to have to crack out extra heaters in winter but dont pay the bills at this place so thats fine by me lol lol lol

i have the windows shut at the moment because i cant bear the fact that i cant even walk down the road for 2 mins without getting dizzy but it looks soooooo nice outside! we are out all day tomorrow in it and got a few things planned for the weekend, i cant go out in the heat without someone with me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->