Ooft i'm excited!

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Katia-xO, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Katia-xO

Katia-xO Mummy to 1 & baking #2

I've just made a great deal with my OH. I've wanted him to quit smoking since i first met him, and he's always 'wanted' to. I think i just got through to him finally, by saying that if i get down to 8st then he has to stop smoking.

I think he said yeah because i'm forever moanin about how much weight i've put on (almost a stone + a half recently, and i'm reaallyy short) but never do anything about it lol so he probably just wants to shut me up. He's gona have to think again though if he thinks he's getting out of it - i can do it :D

Anyone else have a sorta deal with themselves or OH? x

2. charliemeg

charliemeg Waiting

I do kind of.

My hubby agreed to look at trying for a baby next year if I get myself fit and healthy. I have let myself go a bit and have put on a stone this last year and want to get back down to 8 and a half.

I also want to be heathy enough to carry a baby as all I eat at the min is chocolate, mash potato and more chocolate (not in that order obviously lol)

3. Katia-xO

Aww lol all i eat is pure fat filled crap these days, isn't good at all. I really can't wait to have lost my flab, me + OH were in bed last night and he was strokin my belly and i had a lil hissy fit and said "gah, i look 6months pregnant already!!", he just said "well you know i love you however you look, but if it bothers you then do somethin about it, i just want you to see yourself how i see you" which was sweet :) and made me come up with this deal haha :D

I also made the very WRONG decision to cut my hair into a bob recently, from havin really long hair :(, so i've sorta given up on my appearance because i hate it.. Cannnnnot wait till it grows back!

4. charliemeg

charliemeg Waiting

We should work together and support one another to lose the weight and get tonned. I have my hubby doing it with me which is nice of him but everytime I sneak a little snack or have something I shouldnt then he makes me feel guilty and says if you eat that it will be longer before you can have a kid. I know what you mean about your appearance I find it an effort just to put make up on in a morning now as I dont like the way I am at the moment.

I was considering cutting my hair off as it is really long but everyone has said I will regret it.

I am sure that as soon as we start working out and seeing the difference we will start to feel better. Its just soooooo hard I crave chocolate soooooo bad.

5. Katia-xO

Psh, you sound so much like me! I've messaged you on your profile about signatures and icons and stuff that i saw you wanted to know about.

Dya have msn? It'd be easier to support each other over that.

6. charliemeg

charliemeg Waiting

Your gonna think I am really stupid at computers but I dont as yet let me try and get it and work it out and will let you know how I go lol

7. Norris

Norris Well-Known Member

Hi Girls

Can I join in your weight loss chat - I am 9 5 and want to get to 8 10 - I am also very short.

Thanks

xx

8. charliemeg

charliemeg Waiting

Sounds good to me. We should have a weigh in each week

9. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

:wohoo: that's great! :wohoo: Good luck with the weight loss!

10. Katia-xO

Course you can :)

Even though i'm sat here depressed eating malted milk biscuits :blush: xx

11. charliemeg

charliemeg Waiting

xx[/QUOTE]

Course you can :)

Even though i'm sat here depressed eating malted milk biscuits :blush: xx[/QUOTE]

Tut tut tut. Although I did eat alot of chocolate yesterday. I am ill today tho so I will hopefully loose a little :happydance:

12. LeaArr

LeaArr Just him and me.

Good Luck with the weight loss ladies.

13. Katia-xO

Gah i'm a spanner! I said i'd track my weight loss by the tape measure not the scale.. (cause i've had my house rewired and i've 'misplaced' my scales lol) and now i can't find my tape measure!

I really am dopey these days :rofl:

14. princess_x0

princess_x0 Well-Known Member

Good luck with your weight loss girlies :D I would ask to join in, but atm I really can not be bothered with diets lol!
    And katia good luck ttc lotsa baby dust for you! xxx