Ooh I've made my announcement props!!

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
I've hung off as long as possible but seeing as my scan is days away, I made them yesterday!
Now all I have to do is get the Tweenager and the Tornado to cooperate by having photos taken holding their number, and after my scan I'll get the OH to take a photo of me holding the 3 and the scan pic... What do u think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 34
love them :) Even more special because you made them yourself (i have just liked your FB page, very talented lady!)

Aw thanks Hun! You'll have to give me a little wave on the page so I know who you are! :D

Very excited about getting the photo done now.. Might have to catch both the kids after their baths before they get dirty again! Lol.

Aw and congrats on your twinnies. How wonderful for you! Xx

Wow these look awesome! Congrats!! I agree, you are super good :)

Thanks Mol! It's kinda funny as I made my first set in September 2010 for DD nursery (they were awful!!) and now 2yrs later I'm using the technique to announce my third (and final!!!!) pregnancy! Couldn't even tell you where the last 2 yrs have gone...!

I've got DS to have his photo... That was a task. When you ask him to smile he looks in pain! Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 15
Aw thanks Hun! You'll have to give me a little wave on the page so I know who you are! :D

Very excited about getting the photo done now.. Might have to catch both the kids after their baths before they get dirty again! Lol.

Aw and congrats on your twinnies. How wonderful for you! Xx

Aww thanks, we're so excited (and scared lol) I love the idea of the letters for their nursery so will be giving you a shout when the time comes - although i may have to wait because you'll be about ready to have yours too lol x

I'm in the process of doing a set of initials for a pair of soon to be born twin girls at the moment actually! Yea I think I might be taking a break around that time lol x

Thanks SDJ!

Elsie has been a mare to get a photo of but I'm quite liking this one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 14
Very cute idea! The final product will be a great announcement!

Aw thanks ladies! Xx

And you glitterfly. I am inclined to agree - tho I'm not a particular fan of either today! They've drove me mad!! Lol xx

Well this is almost the finished article. It's missing the scan, and I need a proper photo of Elliot that fits. And I need OH to take my belly shot I think... But this is the idea I was working towards! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 23
So cute Carlyjade86! I like the one of your son! Typical boy reaction!

That is so flipping cute I love it!

Mental note :haha:

So cute Carlyjade86! I like the one of your son! Typical boy reaction!

Hehe thanks Hun! He took it better than I expected. He's fab with his little sister but is getting stressed with her hitting the terrible 2's running! So much so, when Elsie was trashing the place the other day he did look at me and say "and you're having another one?!?!?" Lol x

That is so flipping cute I love it!

Mental note :haha:

Hahahaha! I may know someone who has those numbers for sale by the end of the week mind ;) haha.

2 sleeps till scan day!!!

Aw thanks ladies! Xx

And you glitterfly. I am inclined to agree - tho I'm not a particular fan of either today! They've drove me mad!! Lol xx

Well this is almost the finished article. It's missing the scan, and I need a proper photo of Elliot that fits. And I need OH to take my belly shot I think... But this is the idea I was working towards! Xx

Love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->