• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

oooo Anti D injection :o(

I was a total baby for mine- I asked for it in my bum and pouted when she said no, then I writhed around when she did it so it hit the muscle- totally my fault and it wasn't even that bad when it went in properly. I felt a right knob.

IV HAD IT DONE..o im so relieved...tbh i got worked up over nothing

I got really worked up over mine beforehand, one woman on here said it felt like acid going into you and that it's agony!! after reading that I got so scared I was nearly crying as the woman went to do it and then I didn't feel a thing!! felt like a right doughnut after haha!!

it does sting...but not to bad. i had it in my arm aswell...wasnt given a choice the nurse said "which arm, that one is looking at me"..i said mm take that one then. im just glad its over then she said well we will give you another at 34 weeks .i was like AY!!!

I was majorly freaked out about having mine after reading horror stories from people on here. But it really wasnt that bad :thumbup: My MW knows i'm bad with needles and that i was dreading it :haha: The key is just let your whole arm go floppy, and not tense when the needle goes in. It doesnt really hurt anymore than a normal blood test, it just makes your arm ache for a bit afterwards. According to the MW the mixture is really thick which is why your arm feels heavy and achy for a day or two after.

:flower:

i had to be brave during mine as zane was with me n watching me like a hawk so i cudnt react lol

yup it wasn't as bad as i expected but yer right on the needle luckystar it was bigger than norm with more fluid in, but i had it in my fat thigh so it dint hurt at all really!!

Ahh no I don't like them either. First one I had was at a routine midwife app in my arm and i wasnt expecting it to be that painful. Had the 2nd one in hospital because I lost some blood so she did it through my bum. I was tensing up the whole time but I swear I barely felt it! I have no idea why the body part it's injected to makes so much difference, or at least it did in my case. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"