Oooo help please ladies

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Well Im coming up to being 12 weeks pregnant and I know Im probably over-reacting but I need your opinions and reassurance.
Today iv had a bit of a tummy ache, Not cramps or sharp pains or anything, Just feels like uncomfortable but not painfull if that makes sence.
PLEASE dont tell me im going to miscarry or anything?!!
I havent had any bleeding or pain threw out my pregnancy so far.
Is it normal to have the odd tummy ache? My friend whos 22weeks said she has period type pains and everythings normal so Im hoping im fine
Thanks
Ashleigh
X

hi - its completely normal i've had loads of aches and pains to the point where I thought AF was going to arrive. I still have days where I cramp now but its just everything stretching to make room for the baby.

As long as your not in extreme pain and bleeding then your fine.

I wouldn't worry at all...your body still has a long way to go to make room for that LO. I'm sure you will have plenty of aches and pains when it's all said and done!

I am just a little in front of you and I had the same aches for a few weeks,crampy at times and freaked me out.
But the uterus is stretching and moving everything around in there that it makes sense to get some aches etc

HTH :)

Its all really normal hun, everything's stretching and growing...

...not long now until your scan and then your mind will really be put at rest xxxxxx

yeah its normal hun as long there is no blood & the pain isnt that bad u cant move ull be fine xxx

I'm only 8 weeks but have had a lot of pain so far. But the scan was fine and the midwife isn't too concerned.

I hope everything goes well for you :) Talk to your midwife if your worried :)

ahhh, hi Ashleigh,

I just posted a thred similiar to yours, I hope you are feeling well. It actually made me a bit relieved to read your post (wonder why I didn't see it earlier :dohh:) but just knowing that I am not the only one with this sorta concern reassures me that, well,... at least I am worring about the same stuff as other people,....
:hug:

Hey everyone!
Thank you all for your replys:)!
I feel so reassured now, and my minds at rest:) And after my scan il be able to relax and enjoy my pregnancy.

Hi Twist, Im feeling great now thanks, and the tummy pain seems to of eased off, Hopfully just trapped wind or bloating!
How are you feeling?
X

I had some wierd pains last week that werent like period cramps. Went away though. YOure in the week wher eyou are just about to pop out from youre pelvic :D That could be it. Pregnancy can be so uncomfy. I also had period cramps last week and everything feels almost normal down there besides the large bump and when i sneeze or cough LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->