oooo soz its me again, im worrying so much now :(

broodylocket

Reaction score
im experiencing bad bad cramping in my lower stomach and its when i stretch my stomach also still got bleeding, sometimes its when i wipe soz tmi or on my pad. TMI ive had a few very small clots as well this morning. im sooooo soooo worried im soooo tired and stressed...what can it be?

I'm not sure but I wanted to send a big hug.

thanks just really worried as the pain isnt the normal pain of a af :cry:

Call NHS direct hunny 0845 46 47 (it looks to short but it's right) tell the nurses your symptoms and they will be able to give you the best advice.

Let us know how you get one.

Good luck!

They said that to me on Tuesday when I had a stomach bug and I still left my name and number and I got a call back in 10 mins.

Just call them again hun.

just left my number and name....they said they will ring back in the next 2 hrs!

just rang them, they think either ectopic or m/c or just a simple UTI. if pain doesnt go away within the hour got to go to A&E.

:cry: just done a hpt and it was BFN....i dont know what to think. :cry: think its tooo early to know though.

Not sure hun, but I'm glad you've got medical backup, and hope you feel right as reign soon. :hugs:

well more bleeding, rang them up and seems like either im miscarrying or normal bleeding??

they cant do anything unless i have a BFP on a test.

well more bleeding, rang them up and seems like either im miscarrying or normal bleeding??

they cant do anything unless i have a BFP on a test.

Hi im new on here i come from the other section, but just wanted to say hope all goes ok and u get the answers u need soon

Take Care and sending u :hug:

Rachy xx

thanks, ive got to go to the docs tomoz and hopefully they can tell me whats what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->