OOOOH girls, I have to share this with you!!! :) :) :)

charlie07

Reaction score
GABBI IS WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sat on the computer chair, typing away, Gabbi was re-arranging the furniture, mainly the chair and I saw movement. I looked to my right and she was walking towards me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She took about 6 steps before I scooped her up in my arms for a big hug and I started crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So of course, on the phone to daddy, he is very proud, big kiss to Gabbi!!!

So I just wanted to see if it was a fluke or whether she would do it again ......
I let her hold the chair and moved away .................... she walked to me!!!!! And again, but I'm laughing and jumping around and she's laughing and walking to me!!!!!! Now I have to get the video out!!!!!!! :)

wow! fab gabbi, what a clever girl!!!!!

hoping for Amy to follow suit soon........

She walked and THEN carried on standing!!! She keeps laughing so she must be enjoying herself :)

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/th_IMG_8093.jpg

wow shes really steady on her feet n obviously loves it the'll be no stopping her now lol

aaaah bless her, she is right lil mover now x x x x

Awww cute, they must think wth im trying movements here when we scoop them up for hugs. I remember when liss first rolled I did exactly the same.

awwwww bless her!!!! its great how they just 'take off' out of the blue. Out of all the things my lil man has done, starting to walk has made me cry the most (happiness of course). Well done!

wow, thats fantastic - she looks so cute! clever girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->