ooooo, are you sure it's not twins..???

I think people think that they are being funny saying this... uhm NOPE!!!

Don't you wish some people would just not say a word and keep their mouth shut?

Honestly, people should know better than to make comments to a pregnant woman.

:hugs:

The one I always get is "when is the baby due?" I tell them...then they say (thinking they're being funny and thinking they're the first ones ever to say it) "Oooh it could be Christmas Day!!".....really??? I hadn't even thought of that!!! I never even imagined that December 30th was close to December 25th!! I must put it in my diary!

Other non-pregnant/non-child people do say the most obvious, stupid and sometimes offensive things!!

I get the Christmas Day one all the time except the latest I would be induced is Dec 19th so it's never going to be a Christmas baby. People should learn some maths!

I think I get a best end of this stick, I get the "what a neat bump" comments and "My, isn't that a compact bump? How far are you?" .... yes :blush: go on and hate me, lol.

I swear it's just because it's a boy, I'm about the figuer I was (albit a big of a bigger bum, or am I imaginging it?) but with a watermelon up my top. I'm sure I won;t be as lucky second time around.

Oh and excitedly, today for the first time a little boy pointed at me and quietly asked his Mummy if I had a baby in there? How sweet? I was on cloud nine. :cloud9: Plus it's much better than the time I asked the same question when I was 4 and the lady was just fat :blush:

The one I always get is "when is the baby due?" I tell them...then they say (thinking they're being funny and thinking they're the first ones ever to say it) "Oooh it could be Christmas Day!!".....really??? I hadn't even thought of that!!! I never even imagined that December 30th was close to December 25th!! I must put it in my diary!

I had that too, not that I mind - but I'm due November 19th :dohh:

lol i'm with you on that, the cleaner at work does it every week, and taps my tummy when she says it too.

i feel like saying GET OFF AND HOOVER YOU MOO, it aint funny anymore.....:rofl:

I've ranted about this myself. Isn't it amazing the things that come out of people's mouths? I've said it before and I'll say it again, just because I look "huge" doesn't mean I'm about to give birth to a litter. Geeez.

I also get the same people saying it to me over and over again. Like it wasn't funny enough the first 15 times I heard it. It wasn't funny then, and it's not funny now!

Vent away hun, it'll make you feel better. :hugs:

Oh and excitedly, today for the first time a little boy pointed at me and quietly asked his Mummy if I had a baby in there? How sweet? I was on cloud nine. :cloud9: Plus it's much better than the time I asked the same question when I was 4 and the lady was just fat :blush:

My eldest did that except that his went, "Mummy that lady is very fat isn't she?"

What do you say to that?

I just gently moved his arm away from pointing at her and said,"Yes darling but it's not polite to point it out." :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->