OOOOO Drama

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I live in a little culdy sake and for a few months now we have had trouble with a group of lads only to be described as chavs :roll: anyway its all kicking off tonight i have 4 riot vans and police dogs gallore looking for someone from what i could hear one of them attacked my neigbour an he's now done a runner through the gardens (hope not mine) :lol: OH's at work :( now im quite nosey at the best of times but oh my god i need to get out there :lol:.
Without sounding snoby (cos im far from) i live in quite a nice area too whats happening to the world!!!!
What a dramatic week ive had :lol:
just thought ide share!

ours has suddnely turned into a right shit hole,3 murders in 3years at bottom of my road :shock:

PMSL @ Sophie the "Curtain Twitcher"

Nosey Bint lmfao!!!

Who needs eastenders ... just tune into nosy neighbour report n u get it before it hits the news lol!!!

Oh I love it when something like that happens! :lol: It's better than tv! :D

oooo im all out of breath i have a settee in front of my window an ive been climbing all up it, my windows are all steamed up so ive been wiping them with my pjs. i bet i flashin my boobs

sophie said:
oooo im all out of breath i have a settee in front of my window an ive been climbing all up it, my windows are all steamed up so ive been wiping them with my pjs. i bet i flashin my boobs

:shock: sounds like youve been having an orgasm :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: There is nothing better than a real life fiasco!! I would be stuck at the window with a glass :lol:

i nearly did :lol: i was so exited i love a bit of drama i do, i have a boring life!

:lol: you sound like me! x

i really must get too bed but im all hyper now :roll: how sad am i? :lol:

was the neighbour that got attacked alright? :roll:

Jase said:

The neighbour attacked the little chav boy! i got it wrong :(

Lol oh dear ...

Hope the chav boy is ok ... PMSL a chav boy :rofl:

xxx

:rofl: only way i can explain them an to be honest if someone was pissing up my wall ide have somethin to say :rofl: thats what happened anyway! an he was fine he managed to leg it from the police!

sophie said:
Jase said:

The neighbour attacked the little chav boy! i got it wrong :(

well thats ok then :) hope he broke something on the little shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member