oooooo!

HailzLM

TTC No.1 after MC No.1
Reaction score
Cervix position as of 9:45am this morning has moved REALLLLLY high! highest it's ever been! and really soft too! like a sponge! So weird! But how exciting when my CP was reallly low and hard yesterday! Really hope this is my BFP! Positive thinking all the way!!
GL Ladies! lets hope this is our month!

Awesome! That sounds promising. It doesn't make sense for it to go so high if af was around the bend. I'm 12 dpo. Mine is really high still too. Good luck!

Thanks ladies! Hope im not going mad but i checked CP about an hour ago and it seems to have moved a bit lower + got a bit harder again.. this is so unfair! thought i was in for a good chance then! Annoying that it was low yesterday and had shot up so close to AF like you say! Ergh i feel sick.
Would quite like these next 4 days to hurry up please!

thats exac what happened to me today hun-high and soft yuest and i got all excited, then much lower and harder again today. going to try to leave it alone for a bit coz im making the 2ww worse for myself :(

they do say its not a sign for every women the position of cervix, as they vary so much from woman to woman

gl

i drove myself mad last month checking my cp constantly..but i can tell you that it moves from high to low frequently throughout the day.. i would check in the morning after work and it would be low and hard and then when i would check mid day it would be a little higher and softer and then when i would first get up it would be soft and low..so i stopped checking other then around o time..good luck to you all with testing..i hope you get your :bfp:

Yes I have to agree, they say all Women are different not to go by CP position... Just gonna have to hold out and see if the dreaded witch shows... Mine is really high too and I check it in the morning when I get up and its high too.

Are you having alot of white lotiony cm... I know I have... grrr but I hear some of the girls on here did'nt and they got there :bfp: who knows... Wishing everyone the best of luck and I'm sending loads of baby dust to make some extra sticky beans for us :)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"