Oooooo

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
:haha: I was on the verge of telling my best friend and my mum tonight!!! I had to kick myself hard to remind myself that we have made a pact to tell noone till we have had a scan :winkwink: Only my sister knows and thats because I will need her support should anything happen and to take me to appointments if OH has to work :haha:

Anyone else struggling to keep baby a secret?
Im on :cloud9: but really want to get past 12weeks (boxing day) so probably blurt it out Christmas day as family are coming to ours this year :happydance:

With my last three pregnancies I told everyone really early, I was just way to excited. I wanted to keep it a secret till after my 10 week scan this time but since I started showing at 5 weeks I decided to tell family earlier. They all know now. I haven't made the big announcement on Facebook though.

Im a bigger lady but posted about feeling huge the other day, I will tell people if it becomes obvious though, we had a rough first tri with DS so I told OH I dont want people knowing until 12weeks as I dont really want all the questions we got with DS.

Hope you have a H&H 9months hun x

My family already knows lol I can't keep secrets, but I haven't said anything on face book either

I was planning on telling my family on Thanksgiving.. although my dad found out by accident! He promised to keep it a secret until I was ready to spill the beans. Although I was a little upset my OH said we would tell people "together" but, he's told 3 people without me knowing already, which was upsetting :shrug:

Oh no thats not very nice of the OH, My OH knows if we say we are keeping it quiet then thats what we are doing :haha: I think Christmas eve will be when we tell most people as I wont be drinking which will spark suspicions, then maybe facebook announcement new year or something :wacko:

ive told my close friends and family aswell as my boss due to my job (requires loads of heavy lifting etc.) but everyone else will find out after my 2nd scan which will be 9th December when im 12 weeks, 4 days pregnant :D i wish i could blurt it all out to everyone though!

Oh no thats not very nice of the OH, My OH knows if we say we are keeping it quiet then thats what we are doing :haha: I think Christmas eve will be when we tell most people as I wont be drinking which will spark suspicions, then maybe facebook announcement new year or something :wacko:

Oh, the suspicions of not having a beer or kindly declining a glass of wine have raised eyebrows, hint why dad found out early! I think I will let the "Facebook world" know when I have my first scan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->