oooooooooo man!!!! :-(

honeybee2

Reaction score
well, Im meant to be ovulating tomorrow, but on sunday i started getting cramps and had sooo much ewcm i could of swam in it (eeewww!) so we BD'd. On Monday, still cramping and still ewcm, but not as much, didnt bother to BD because I thought I would have tonight...but....

My cramps have nearly gone, and just checked.... my ewcm is drying up into yellow stringy clumpy bits (ewwww sorry) so I think I ovulated a day early (last night or today), which means... I only BD'd once- and that was Sunday night- is it worth me BD'ing tonight? Surely my CM at the mo would be the equivilent of spermies swimming through peanut butter and so wouldnt be worth it??

damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

nothing to lose by dtd tonight honey. sunday still gives you a chance too. good luck xx

aww, ye i guess so... just so damn angry! I didnt use OPK's this month either- i ran out :-(

Oh crud. I'm in the same position honeybee....

I think you're still in cause Sunday was a pivotal BD day and you got the deed done. Hey, if you want to give it one more shot, go for it...maybe use a little pre-seed?

It only take once hun! And I would definately get one in for luck:) :hugs:

dont have any sperm friendly lube :-( im going to invest in some though- seriously!!!!! bugger it- ive just started taking my cabergoline again (and this time without contreception) and its meant to make you really fertile (i suffer from a prolactinoma which can affect fertility!!) so i guess...one more shot!!

Only takes once is what i say! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"