Oops Baby Brain!

zkt09

Pregnant - 3rd trimester
Reaction score
Anyone else having severe attacka of baby brain?!
I was looking at phone on ebay and pressed the wrong button.
Now im the proud owner of a japenese iphone!

Sorry but :lol: how did it happen? You poor thing maybe you can tell the seller it wad a mistake

:haha: proud owner lol. If you dont want it let them know was a mistake!

lol I know exactly how you feel.

DH and I had a discussion in which I told him we had disposable thumbs... ummm

I'm so sorry but I have just laughed my arse clean off!! :rofl:
I'm going stupid things every single day! I did my shopping online the other day with a list, ticking off as I go and I still forgot things that were on the list! Derrrrr

well yesterday i was driving along wondering why my indicators wernt working when i realised id bin pressing the radios sound buttons on my steering wheel instead!!!

NB: i have been driving the same car for years!!!!

I left the house and car keys in the front door lock. :dohh:

I've never done that before. A lovely guy came and told me. I wasn't going to answer the door because i saw him and thought "pah! I don't know him!".

REALLY stupid especially the area we live in. :blush:

I completely sympathise with you

I upgraded my mobile and the handset didn't work so I complained and they sent me a replacement. I had to open and check all the bits were there before I signed and I double checked the old box to make sure I hadn't left any bits out. It wasn't until I phoned to complain the handset wasn't working again that I realised I'd sent the new phone back and kept the old handset !!

Now I'll have to wait for another new one, the lady on the phone suggested I pack everything away and leave it by the door so I can just swap them :dohh:

x

lol I know exactly how you feel.

DH and I had a discussion in which I told him we had disposable thumbs... ummm

Ive done that, but sadly it was before I was pregnant, now everytime we see a monkey or other primate, he says "oh look, no dispossible thumbs" lol!

hehe thats so funny! I hope its either good or they let you off lol xxx

:rofl: oh no, hehe!!!
I have been doing lots of silly things but buying a Japenese iphone isnt on my list!! good luck with that :rofl: xxx

Well my OH was going to buy it for me as a wedding present! So i was looking at what one to get. But now iv paid for it on my card!
I think my brain needs to have a good chat with my hands lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"