oops ... really went for it with the shopping :)

Naimi

Reaction score
I really went for it with the shopping :)

I just spent rather a lot at BabiesRUs. I got lots of little things from the "I love my Bear" range and then the big one was my pram :) I wasn't sure whether to get it now or not but figured ... what the hell !! lol. I won't unpack it until after my 20 week scan though .... well I'll try and last that long :)

what you think?
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.a...hairs/brutravelpushchairstravelsystems/715360

Naimi xx

Ooo, lovely!

I've got the I Love my Bear stuff as well. The cotbed is gorgeous!

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/famanda33/House/P4150084.jpg

wow amanda that bedroom looks great. We are going to wait to buy the cotbed until the new year sales as i have a rocking cradle to use for the first few months. I'm hoping they put the I love my Bear cotbed in the sale :) and bedding .... despite being their cheaper range, it still adds up when you buy everything. I'm guessing from the picture you found that out too :)

Naimi x

Amanda that looks ACE x

Oh yes - we had everything! :blush:

We had the moses basket and rocking chair as well.:blush:

You can't see the stick-arounds as they are above the border, but they're fantastic value and really look lovely! I'll try and take a better pic when I get home and pop it on here for you.

Ohh lovely Niamh we are goin for the I love my bear stuff too!

Amanda is it easy to put up as in the cot bed wardrobe etc, its just im the DIYer in our house an i cant be doin with complecated things lol.
xx

The cotbed's really easy Sophie. Just a few bolts.

We went for a wardrobe in a different range (I haven't seen any I Love my Bear ones) which was ready made. It's a childs one and lovely. I'll try and get a pic of that tonight as well.

Have you noticed the curtains? They don't have tie-backs - they have 'curtain huggers' !!

Thanks Amanda, Im so not sure about the wardrobe an changin unit cos ill be havin to change it all soon no doubt.

I did notice the curtains an i love them they are great!

That's a lovely one Niami - and that's a big expense out the way now! ;)

Amanda your nursery looks lovely, tbh I never thought the bear stuff looked very nice in babies r us, but it looks lovely in that nursery!!

I want a nursery for Alfie :hissy: But that aint going to happen all the time my Dad is staying with us! :cry:

You're not alone Tam, my baby isn't going to get a nursery so to speak either, because it will be sharing with my daughters once it is in a full size cot. But for the mean time i am going to decorate a corner or my bedroom where the baby will sleep in the cradle and where the changing unit is in I love my Bear things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->