Oops! "Sorry for the TMI in advance"

jaytee146

Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo
Reaction score
I just had one of those dreams where i was using the rest room. to my surprise when i woke up my Pj's were completely wet. if i would have held it any longer i would have been swimming with the titanic! and to make matters even worse! I'm so tired from working last nite i Don't give a toot! some role model I'm Gonna be for my lo when it comes to bed wetting! ha ha:haha::sleep::dohh:

That happened to a friend of mine several times when pregnant.

Unfortunately, it happens to a lot of people when pg.
I am a bit Obsessive and the minute I feel any urge to go, I go.
As well as dreams keeping me awake at the mo, I never fully relax and end up going to the loo about 8 times a night :( x

That used to happen to me quite often when I was a teenager, and Im dreading it happening now Im pregnant. At least when I was a teenager I slept alone, and was the only one who got wet. I would hate my poor DH to wake up in a pool of my urine!!

i Was extremely tired! so much so that i completely relaxed. that's never happened and this isn't the first dream I've had like this. i guess I've been working a little too much trying to save money For the loi

sorry but this made me chuckle, i can manage just on going before i go to bed and last til morning but it worrys me that i will do the same one day, my problem is im too lazy to go as my loo has to be reached by going out of the house and back in another door through a room with no light and finally reach the bathroom. i might have to start using Amys potty! LMAO

Awww nightmare ..... I'm terrible when it comes to going to the toilet I find I only just manage to get my underwear down and sat on the toilet before the wee comes.... Oops lol!!!!

Oh no, I have had that happen a few time, but not during pregnancy. usually when I have been too lazy to get up to pee, then I end up falling back asleep, having a dream where I am using the bathroom, which kinda hurts in my dream, I imagine cuz my body is trying to stop me from going, but I keep trying until I actually pee the bed, and wake up half way through it. Not fun, it hasnt happened in a few years luckily

Haha don't feel bad- I dreamt last night I grew male genitalia!!!:haha: How horrid is that?!? I would much rather wake up in a wet bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->