Oops to yay?

Klandagi

Reaction score
I miscarried back in early/mid December and have been cycling regularly since January. While emotionally harrowing (I don't think I'll ever get over it) it was physically a cake walk. I'm lucky for that much.

Having my significant other visiting me this weekend we were less than careful. And then it struck me to plot my ovulation. Sure enough depending on the site used it's between March 26th and March 29th. The avg result being March 27th. We had unprotected sex the evening on March 25th, 26th (he pulled out this night), 27th, and 28th. Right now we're on CD17 of a 30 day cycle.

When we talked about it we'd decided to go with the flow and give ourselves the best shot at success if I take this time around. I'm very twingy down there but I associate that with ovulating. Last pregnancy I was twingy from right after sex which I find amusing but has no merit I'm sure since implantation would take place around April 3rd I'm assuming.

The sweet thing is that his birthday is on April 10 which would put me at around 12DPO and possibly able to get a positive test, right? I have hope. I'm scared, but I have hope.

thats funny that he pulled out one night out of all four nights. why just the one night? did he feel extra fertile sperm coming on that time? haha. well definitely glad you feel positive about it! good luck to you!

Quite honestly I think he thought about it for a second. I'm pretty sure he pulled out too late. Actually I'm positive he pulled out too late. This man carries super sperm. I wish I was kidding. The next night he was cuddling and saying how he wants a family so bad etc etc and one thing lead to another. Last night it was just raw baby making sex LOL no oops about last night! We're happy and hopeful. We'll see how it goes. So far I've killed the caffeine habit as best I can. Weaning myself back onto healthy things is such a buzzkill but I'll make due LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"