Oops

Brandee32

Reaction score
We had an oops last night, usually use pull out method...so just for the heck of it I bought an ovulation test today and took it this evening and it was VERY positive. Time will tell I guess?! I've never used an ovulation test before.

If you haven't taken it during at all before and that was the first time this cycle then it may be hard to tell what day you ovulated. Because it's very positive you may have ovulated the day before even but even still no matter what it's possible you could have concieved since it's 23-48 hours. You'll be able to test in 2 weeks or less.

Oh and I wanted to add that when taking an ovulation test it should be the second urine of the day. When was ur last period? Could you be pregnant at all from last cycle? Because a very positive ovulation test could also mean pregnancy.

No I had a normal period in November, I've been testing and negative but my people isn't due till the 14th so we will see

Was the second line as dark or darker than the control line? I know you said you've never taken an ovulation test before so I just want to make sure that you know what they're supposed to look like for a positive. Sometimes women even get positive ovulation tests indicating an LH surge but they don't actually ovulate and will probably get another LH surge within the same month to try and ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->