Opaque leggings?

SWlady

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Has anyone out there (especially in the US) found any leggings that aren't see through in the booty area? It's finally starting to cool down here and I'm hoping to wear a lot of sweaters/long shirts with leggings to work with boots, but haven't found a pair that are thick enough.

Thanks!

Are you you looking for tights or pants b/c I wear legging pants under long sweaters and tops and they're not see through. I got a dark grey & black pair from Old Navy last pregnancy but they didn't cover my bump so I got a couple pairs from Wal-Mart this year that have full bump coverage for the fall. You can get them most anywhere.

Not tights, I usually just refer to them as leggings, but I think I mean legging pants. I want to be able to wear them and not worry that if my shirt rides up everyone can see my underwear...

I have a super comfy pair from Storq, but they are so thin that you can see my skin showing through.

Hue brand is good, they're not tight on my bump - actually more comfy than my maternity pants. Just wish I had them in more colours.

I forget the brand name but Costco carries leggings that come in 2-packs, usually black and grey or black and another dark colour. At least they do in Canada. They have to be folded down under my bump to be comfy but they work great under a tunic or long sweater!

TNA/Aritzia and Garage both have a fall and winter line of leggings that are a little thicker and don't show any skin :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->