Open Fire

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
Our heating is on the blink. We're waiting for the plumber to get back to us but hubby just lit the fire and its lovely :happydance:

Really pointless thread but i'm feeling nice and cosy and thought i would share.:blush:

I wasn't sure if you weren't opening fire or someone who had said something awful! :dohh:

They are nice when it's with the mood but once its a permanant keep warm its HATEFUL!!

I wouldn't be without mine. I've only recently had central heating and it's a god send for warming a 300 year old house but it's still so nice to cosy up in front of our wood burner... which I'm doing right now..... i'm with you sister. xxx

mines just been lit. but i have a parkray fire and its taking aaaages to warm up

I had a parkray in an old house I owned. The first year we were there, it powered the radiators by a back boiler, and it was bloody freezing (and so damn expensive), but after I got proper central heating installed, I used to love it. Especially at Xmas.

I miss that house! :hissy:

We still have the aircon on here, it is bloody hot....still....in October!!! Damn Texas weather. I am so over it.

Ohhh I'm jealous!!
I miss mine so much .. our stoopid modern house doesn't have one :hissy:

I love my woodstove...Its been close to freezing temps overnight....so I need some heat!!!!!!!
I am a pro at starting fires now as when I get up and its cold...I need to warm up fast!!!

NO sympathy from me "Samantha"......other then for babies being to hot
but you get none :rofl:....hahahahaha I am just joking with you hun!!!!!!!!!!
we had snow forecasted for this weekend.:hissy:.......Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"