[OPEN GROUP]Symptom Spotters Anonymous! Testing in December! Come one come all! 1 BFP

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

We'd been NTNP with no luck [short cycles, early ovulation, late ovulation and no bd have all proven factors to no BFP yet :wacko:]

We're pulling out all the stops this month for baby #2!!

I'm CD4 today! That means that AF, if I have a normal cycle [27/28 days] will be due on or around Christmas!! Wouldn't it be amazing to get a Christmas BFP?!?!

Anyhoo, anyone else planning to test this month? Anyone else a mad symptom spotter, like me?

Join me, wont you? :flower:

Hi ladies!!

We'd been NTNP with no luck [short cycles, early ovulation, late ovulation and no bd have all proven factors to no BFP yet :wacko:]

We're pulling out all the stops this month for baby #2!!

I'm CD4 today! That means that AF, if I have a normal cycle [27/28 days] will be due on or around Christmas!! Wouldn't it be amazing to get a Christmas BFP?!?!

Anyhoo, anyone else planning to test this month? Anyone else a mad symptom spotter, like me?

Join me, wont you? :flower:

Hiya,

I'll join if that's ok. I am currently 8 dpo and trying so hard not to symptom spot as I did that all last cycle and then af ended up being three weeks late and i had all but convinced myself i was pregnant. This cycle im trying to keep it under wraps and not go completely crazy symptom spotting. I will say that my breast feel sorry and super heavy but they did last month to so im pretty sure it's just pms. I have been a little poas crazy and have been testing every day since 4 dpo lol. I know it's still to early to test and Im probably crazy for setting myself up for multiple bfn's but I drove myself nuts last time because i refused to test til af was a week late and still ended up with a bfn. so this cycle im not torturing myself with the wait lol. when are you planning on testing?

I'll join, I'm 1dpo today and I symptom spot like mad. I was 5 days late last month and it drove me insane x

I'll join! I'm cd1 so very very early in my cycle. New AF will be due the 29th. I'm planning to test Christmas morning though!

Hi ladies!! Welcome and good luck to you all! :D

Rockstarlove - I'm the same way every cycle that we try. I say I wont symptom spot but I always do and I always start testing stupid early [like 4/5dpo], ya know, for science ;) I'll probably start testing again around 4-5dpo just to test out my new batch of internet cheapies lol

Blakesmummy - welcome!! Any symptoms thus far? :D

Junemomma - not far behind me! Lots of luck and dust to you! :)

The only ones I've had is sore breasts since ovulation but I think it's just an ovulation symptom and tired but I always am after ovulation x

Id love to join! I think I am 1 or 2 dpo but FF disagrees right now. I have a cold and it's playing havoc with my chart. No symptoms yet, except for the usual creamy cm but I get that every month.

Good luck to all :)

Hi Rose! Welcome! Hope you feel better soon, although I've heard that having a cold can actually be a good thing when it comes to TTC! Good luck! :D

Hi ladies! I'm 2dpo and will be testing Dec 12 or sooner if I can't wait!

Hi ladies!! Welcome and good luck to you all! :D

Rockstarlove - I'm the same way every cycle that we try. I say I wont symptom spot but I always do and I always start testing stupid early [like 4/5dpo], ya know, for science ;) I'll probably start testing again around 4-5dpo just to test out my new batch of internet cheapies lol

Blakesmummy - welcome!! Any symptoms thus far? :D

Junemomma - not far behind me! Lots of luck and dust to you! :)

Yes it's rough starting over again but i think we're going to take a more relaxed approach this cycle. Only temping and using progesterone. Hopefully that'll lessen the stress of it being so regimented. Baby dust to you hun xxx

Hi! I feel like people don't believe me when I symptom spot, so I'll come in here! lol I O'ed on Thanksgiving and am currently 6 dpo. I've had the normal sore boobs as I do every cycle, but I started having bad achey-cramps today. It was to the point where if I wasn't trying to get pregnant, I might've taken some ibuprofen. I had something similar at 6 and 7 dpo when I was pregnant in July. Hoping this my month! I will probably start testing on Friday. 2 days sounds so far away :p

Other things I've had that I have every cycle is sore boobs and bloating.

Other things I don't normally have, but could be explained by other things is a headache and there were a couple tiny red tissue looking pieces in the toilet earlier today. When I got pregnant in July, I had a pink piece on 6 or 7 dpo.

Jumping in here. Got my ch today.
I'm a huge symptom spotter and early tester. Can't wait to symptom spot with you ladies.

Boobs are super sore. And I have increased creamy cm. had these all last month with my BFP. Feeling like this is my month.... Again lol.

Hi ladies. My teeth have been crazy sensitive Today and yesterday. It's not typical for me to have that. I'm only 2dpo tho so don't think it means anything.

I think it's completely realistic to start having symptoms I've fertilization happens. Our bodies know something different is going on and changed are happening. I symptom too!

My temp has now gone up properly so feeling happy that I ovulated :) think we BD'd 3 times during my fertile time so feeling positive! I'm going to try not to read in to things too much this cycle as I was really disappointed last month. Will just see what happens. I am not testing early either unless my chart looks promising

Having trouble sleeping tonight. Got up to use the bathroom and felt kinda light headed so ate some granola. Now I'm starving! Hmmm.

I've had a cold for the last 5 days and it doesn't seem to be shifting anywhere quickly x

Hi, I'm gona start testing on the 9th which will be 8/10 dpo. Messed up my charts this month, so not 100% on O day. Either way I have plenty of ICs so Wednesday it is! Can't wait! Even though it's likely to be bfn it makes me feel better when I start testing, like I'm actually doing something rather than just sitting and thinking!

Not really had any symptoms this month (had everything last cycle!) sensitive nipps at 1dpo - normal for me and weirdo vivid dream at 3dpo - also normal for me. Quite hungry today already though!

I'll be testing next Friday at 10dpo fingers crossed we all have bfp's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->