[OPEN GROUP]Symptom Spotters Anonymous! Testing in December! Come one come all! 1 BFP

So what do we all think!?

Attachments

• 20151205_092922-1-1-640x423.jpg
    20151205_092922-1-1-640x423.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 14
Omg!

Attachments

• 20151205_113752-1-640x366.jpg
    20151205_113752-1-640x366.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
Thanks everyone! I'll be stalking you guys :D. Baby dust to all of you!

Hey fairy, would you mind posting up your symptoms during the tww in case anyone is searching out bfp symptoms? :)

Hey fairy, would you mind posting up your symptoms during the tww in case anyone is searching out bfp symptoms? :)

Sure! I'm copying and pasting this from the symptoms by dpo thread.
1 dpo - tender nipples and breasts, face broke out.

2 dpo - really tender nipples and tender breasts.

3 dpo - tender nipples and breasts, feeling tired, really painful sharp pinch in left ovary region that lasted a minute or so.

4 dpo - tender breasts, mild cramps, annoyed by everything, feeling tired in the evening, felt something like ligament pain in my right hip in the evening when I leaned forward while sitting, also felt a painful pinch for about 30-45 seconds where my first pregnancy implanted (almost felt like a hair was caught on my pants and was being pulled, but I was in the shower).

5 dpo - tender breasts, mild cramps, feeling tired, a little headache-y and fuzzy headed, very irritable, bloated and uncomfortable.

6 dpo - really crampy (feeling like my uterus is really irritated, it hurts), tender breasts, still short tempered and irritable, tired, headache-y, really hungry and starting to crave certain things like I do with PMS (but PMS never starts this early), 2 little pieces of red tissue looking things in the toilet, lots of cm, woke up in the middle of the night and needed to eat something and had a hard time getting back to sleep.

7 dpo - a little crampy, feeling "full" in the uterus region, tender breasts, had the worst headache in the evening and felt like I had a fever but didn't, lots of cm, got extremely winded walking up the stairs, hard time sleeping again, felt sick to my stomach all night.

8 dpo - uterus still feels "full", breasts are more tender, bad headache and nausea (had to leave work), cm, bfn.

9 dpo - BFP on digital and 2 line tests!

How's everyone else doing?

CD 10 here and still waiting on a Positive OPK! Will be bd'ing every day til O+1 starting tonight :D

9dpo- crazy gas, bloating, and mildly tender boobs. That's it from me.

And BFNs, of course.

8dpo here now felt absolutely awful at 5dpo but not I keep getting cramps and sore bbs at times but apart from that nothing really x

8dpo and nothing to report really. I've had on and off cramping, creamy cm and I'm quite tired but that's nothing unusual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->