• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Operation 'Batter with a frying pain'

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
We put our tree up, we put the presents under the tree... and Chris shows me the presents he has for me.

I am not kidding... THERE ARE THOUSANDS!!

I have bought him like 5?

- don't you just hate it when you feel bad because they have got your loads and I have hardly got him anything.

URGH! Christmas... enough said lol! xx

hahaha! i would feel exactly the same!!! but im sure he wont mind and will love what you've got him! Lets see pics!!! xxx

just but small things and wrap them up lol! its always the other way around in my house though! xx

My OH does the same we have a budget and he always goes well over and I'm normally a few pounds either way so this year i've spent loads more:haha:

And I'm only on MAT pay :happydance: so it's his money :happydance:

Well just ordered a few more bits...

including a tefal frying pan :D

My oh hasn't got me a thing yet, leaving it till Xmas eve lol I haven't got his yet, buying some this weekend :)

My oh hasn't got me a thing yet, leaving it till Xmas eve lol I haven't got his yet, buying some this weekend :)

OH MY GOD! I havn't spoken to you hun since Mingleville? How the devil are you? How is Taylor and lil Dex? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"