Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

Wait Wait Wait! Holly I just noticed your siggy!!!!!!!! Big congrats to you as well this is so funny we all got our BFP together!

I actually Stopped trying lol this month we d t d 3 days before ov test was in getting post mor
results. Now I'm preg I am amazed. See my boyf or should I say fiancée now since 30 th my birthday. So when ya give up it happens.

My 35th I mean on 30th April he proposed on the beach under the stars after a meal and I'm also graduating soon :) it's all good after this year. I keep crying thou. I didn't think I'd cAtch it as we only got to d t d once as he had high fever and couldn't do it. So once I found out today doc brought me in for test to mKe sure my immunity is still strong enough.

Awwww congratz on your engagement too :hugs: your gonna have a fab year lovely xx

You have the same birthday as my dh, thats great congrats on the engagement. You will have a fun filled year!

Truth you'll have to get our new thread link for Fairy and Holy x

He had full blown chicken pox and fever 3 days after d t d and I was jumping about telling him he was missing my egg and he just couldn't with the fever! But omg Miracle. Sooo sad about my baby as he was due in three weeks.

He's here in spirit sweetie watching over you and his new brother or sister :hugs:

Omg I m so glad were all pregnant and feel sad for blackstar who will never be able to carry her own child:( when u get ur b f p you start to think Nd feel guilty for others who can't :(
What a world wind god puts us throu:( and the gifts he gives us:) also got house accepted so moving in a few weeks:)

Holly when was ur last period mine was16th April. Were very close in dates and both have older children to our first bunnies. My leAh is 10 in august:) congrats congrats x x x

OMG OMG OMG spellfairy, I am so over the moon for you!!!
I know youve had a rough time and this is great news!

:happydance: yay for :bfp: :happydance:

Holly when was ur last period mine was16th April. Were very close in dates and both have older children to our first bunnies. My leAh is 10 in august:) congrats congrats x x x

I know when I conceived.. I conceived april 30th.. so my EDD is a day before yours on Jan 20th :)

Ladies please come chat with us on the bfp after a loss thread https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/604593-bfp-w-soy-after-loss.html

I know is says bfp after so but dont worry we all are rainbow baby friends lol

Wow really close our periods have been, no more drinking now. My engagement party next Friday il have to pass on too my boyf lol;) omfg it's so unreal. Sooo unreal. Thanks Lisa, on 5 may I had results that my baby poss died few days before he came into world so they couldn't grow cells, ther was calcification on his liver which could be linked to chromosomes:( but I Lways knew the preg was wrong, just sad I went to five months:( the Heamota prob done a fav in a wicked way aw I just dunno And never will. I will say this I feel grand about this baby I just know it's ok:)

Lisa I need to check my diary cos I either gave up or I too an over load on them! Need to check it was this month, basically I gave up a little and kept myself busy. I also was up to high doe with house move And engagement etc lol:) and hAd my final exam on the 12 may so was cramming. I think having sex days before ov works as seeing that programme about sperm falling to sleep until egg cAme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"