Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

Congratulations spellfairy. So Pleased for you. x x x

Spellfairy where is your ticker? sure you had one or im losing the plot :haha:

Wow ive missed so much with you ladies... so how is everyone doing? Congrats to all the :bfp:

Oh yeah i have my first fs appt today!!! YAY!!!!

How have you been? What kind of appt did you have today?

How have you been? What kind of appt did you have today?

I have been good. i dont know why but i have been low on energy and i have no motivation to do anything i do know what is going on i have take hpt and they are all neg. MAYBE its just me lol..

So can anyone that has gone to fs tell me what happens during your first appt.

I've tried to do a ticker :( I just follow Holly s as she got same edd as me lol;) I would love one thou.

Fs will run throu options and norm prescribe u clomid, I asked to be referred to fs the day I conceived.

Just click on the ticker you want it will take you to that website, enter your due date and it will give you a BBcode, copy n paste into your siggy xx

Did it Ian on a silly phone and won't have proper net for while:(

I can do it for you if you want then change your password after lol or looks like you'll have to wait till your near a PC x

Spellfairy almost all your ttc buddies are now preggo lol

I went to my appt on friday and the dr said that she thinks i have pcos from my symptoms and the fact that my cycles are so irregular> so she put me on metformin ( i think that is how you spell it LOL) and she also gave my prenatals with folic acid. then she gave me paperwork to take to the lab on cd3 so that i can have bloods drawn to check my hormones, tyroid, diabetes and other stuff that i cant remember at this moment lol. and she also said that a couple of days after i have the blood work done she wants me to have an ultrasound.
So i took my first pill of met. at dinner friday Oh yeah and she said she wants me to lose 10 lbs but idealy 20lbs before i get preggo.if all my hormones are not showing anything crazy and the ultrasound is good she will put me on clomid!!!

THANKYOU lovely poppy, i got to a big computer and got it done...:)

read the first few pages of this thread i started OMFG nearly 90% of us our pregnant! i told you the luck was in:) omg i still cant get over it. my appointment is 16 june which is like MILES away!:( boo hooo

I am moving next week or week after and its a doer up house weve bought and i now cant help:( aw well.... my engagement party is 27 may :) have a live band and over 100 people invited!:) then i move and i graduate end of JUNE, my life is getting fabby but i will never ever ever forget my lovely wee boy i lost in jan 2011:( still so sad but must look to future..

p.s i had cramps on both sides and feel real weird GIRLS... i cant wait to have a scan cos i took a while dose of soy and i could be carrying twins maybe!:) if not i dont care:) but omg

Spellfairy come chat with us on the bfp thread.

Engagement parties are great im still coming off my wedding planning high lol its so much work and so stressful at times. This is a great site you find all your local vendors

www.weddingwire.com nothing is better than the free tasting when trying to find a caterer or a wedding cake maker lol

or i aint getting married yet lol house first. i want to own my own house outright in next five years so gonna be working/savings like a nutter! can you send me the thread to i see al my lovely buddies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->